Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 Illuminated FFP EBR-7C MRAD Rifle Scope
£2,699.00 Was £2,729.95
2 In Stock
- When you buy a Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 Illuminated FFP Rifle Scope you know very well that every component, feature and performance characteristic of these top-tier rifle scopes is so well thought out and executed, it's almost impossible to fail.
- The Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 is designed and engineered for exact dialling and precision long-range shots in extreme environments, the Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 HD riflescopes are renowned for precision and be used by shooters that are saying "finally" they can have a scope they can fully rely on. The Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 is built like a tank, specifically designed for the large calibres used for shooting out to 600 yards plus.
- The Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 is a new frontrunner in the race for the ultimate precision, long-range optics. The Vortex Gen II Razors, designed and engineered for dialling precision long-range shots in extreme environments, have serious precision shooters saying "finally".
- The Vortex Gen II Razors feature a 6x zoom range, a 34 mm single-piece aircraft-grade aluminium tube and our sophisticated L-Tec turret system plus a host of additional high-performance features for state-of-the-art optics with deadly accuracy.
|Product Name A-Z||Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 Illuminated FFP EBR-7C MRAD Rifle Scope|
|Objective Lens Diameter||56mm|
|Tube Diameter||34 mm|
|Turret Click Value||0.1 MRAD (cm)|
Download Manual HERE
- Model: 4.5-27x56 FFP
- Reticle Options: EBR-1C MRAD (10 mrad turrets) EBR-2C MOA (.25 MOA turrets) EBR-2C MRAD (10 mrad turrets)
- FOV @ 100yds: 25.3 - 4.4'
- Eye Relief: 3.7"
- Turret Style: L-Tec
- Tube Diameter: 34 mm
- Length: 14.4"
- Weight: 48.5 oz
- Magnification: 4.5-27 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
- Adjustment Graduation: .1 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation: 10 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 28.5 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustement: 14 MRAD
- Parallax Setting: 32 yards to infinity
- Length: 14.4 inches
- Weight: 48.5 ounces
- APO System: Apochromatic objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct colour across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses: Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements: Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XRPlus Fully Multi-Coated: Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Plasma Tech: The cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: The scale of the reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant sub-tensions allow accurate holdover and range at all magnifications.
- Glass-etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle: Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- L-Tec Zero Stop: Prevents elevation turret from dialling below sight-in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials even when setting the zero-stop position. Patent pending.
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting: Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- Friction Reduction System: Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and repeatability.US Patent 7,958,665
- Turret Screws: Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch). Ultra-smooth operation and adjustments.
- Erector Tube System: Precision-machined from premium brass alloy with anti-galling properties for strength and durability. The chromium vanadium erector spring withstands compression, has high fatigue resistance and is tumble-polished to a mirror finish for micro-precise elevation and windage adjustments.
- Tube Size: 34 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminium for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard-Anodized Stealth Shadow Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- L-Tec Turrets: An integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Patent pending.
- External Rotation Indicator: Provides a quick visual and tactile reference of the elevation turret's rotational position.
- Locking Illumination: Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Side Focus: Adjustment located on the left side of turret housing is easily accessible from the shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Locking Side Illumination: Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
Packed with useful subtension data for long-range competition shooting or hunting, the EBR-7C is a hashmarked ranging reticle available in first focal plane. A windage tree in the lower two quadrants is perfect for fast follow-up corrections for both wind and elevation. Unique to the 7C, the numbers on the lower stadia have moved to the outside of the windage dots for less obstruction around the vertical stadia itself.
In the box?
- 4-inch sunshade
- 2mm hex wrench
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
WarrantyVortex VIP Lifetime Warranty
Download Manual HERE