AS OF 14/03/2022, CAT 1 & CAT 2 GOODS CAN NOT BE EXPORTED OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
For large purchase orders of these items, a SIEL can be obtained (6-8 week process).
WE NOW EXPORT OPTICAL WEAPON SIGHTS THAT FALL UNDER ML1d**!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Order your optic via www.opticswarehouse.co.uk
You must include your unique Tax Identification Number (TIN) at checkout.
This will allow your government to allocate the correct Tax/Duties to your order and will speed up the process of getting your order to you.
2. Download and Print the CONSIGNEE UNDERTAKING form. (See Below.)
Sign, date and post to:
Optics Warehouse Ltd,
Unit 6 Alders Way,
Devon TQ4 7QL
Email same copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Once both copies of the End User Declaration have been received, we will ship your order to the address stated on the Declaration.
The speed of receiving your parcel depends on how fast you can post the End User Declaration back to us.
DOWNLOAD CONSIGNEE UNDERTAKING FORM [CLICK HERE]
EXPORT LICENSE BREAKDOWN
– CAT 1: Optical Weapon Sights with electronic image processing.
These items include Digital Night Vision Scopes, Thermal Weapon Sights and Rifle Scopes with certain electronic and digital features.
– CAT 2: Optical Weapon Sights specifically designed for Military use.
These items include Rifle Scopes that were built to MIL standard specifications and were designed upon manufacture solely for Military purposes.
“Fast Track” Open Individual Export License (OIEL)
* We can ship to the following countries for CAT1 & CAT 2 products: Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA.
Please Note: Buyers outside of the EU will be subject to paying import fees, duties, and taxes when importing items from Optics Warehouse.