60-Day Scope Out Guarantee
We know that choosing the right optic is not an easy task and here at Opticswarehouse we will never leave you with a scope that is not right for your requirements. Our 60 DAY SCOPE OUT GUARANTEE means the risk of buying the wrong optic is a thing of the past.
We will swap out any optic purchased from us within 60 days of the purchase and EXCHANGE it for another brand, size, style as appropriate. The SCOPE OUT GUARANTEE has been designed for customers to fully evaluate their purchase for a period of 60 days to ensure it fully meets their requirements.
This enhanced exchange policy allows the customer to make an informed decision on magnification, reticle and overall specification of the optic to ensure another unit does not fit their needs better. This is LIMITED to one exchange per optic purchased within a 60 day period.
We won’t leave you with the wrong optic. All you will need to do is cover the cost of the postage of the unwanted optic & the delivery charge of the new unit.
Optics being returned to us entitled for the 60 DAY SCOPE OUT GUARANTEE need to be returned in a reasonable re-sellable condition as they will need to be resold as a used item at a reduced price. We cannot take optics back with crimps marks, dings or damage caused within the specified 60-day period. The optic will need to be clean & returned with its original box, paperwork and instructions.
If an alternative optic cannot be found at the time of your return, your original purchase will be left in credit until a suitable alternative is obtainable. If the replacement optic is cheaper than the original purchase the customer is supplied the cheaper optic but the remainder of the original payment is either left in credit or can be spent on alternative goods.
Please note this does not affect your statutory rights and if the unwanted optic is returned back to us within the statutory 14-day period in new condition without damage or scratches you are entitled to a full refund. The SCOPE OUT GUARANTEE is in addition to your normal statutory rights. The SCOPE OUT GUARANTEE does not affect your statutory rights.
60 Day S.O.G Example
- Customer purchases BRAND X 4-12×50 AO Mildot for Field Target Shooting and then after testing for 45 days realises that he has purchased the wrong optic and in fact requires a greater magnification range for the style of shooting he is undertaking.
- Customer contacts Opticswarehouse and explains they need a wider magnification range for field target shooting. With the scope covered by the SCOPE OUT GUARANTEE, the customer is able to EXCHANGE & Upgrade his scope for a BRAND Y 10-50×60 which is more suited for Field Target Shooting.
- The customer returns the scope back in a decent re-sellable condition with original box and paperwork. A returns note with the customer’s details and what they require will have to be present with the optic. The unwanted optic will be returned back to us at the customer’s own cost and examined & checked before the replacement unit is sent out also at customers cost.
- The returned unsuitable scope has been checked by our team and meets requirements of the SCOPE OUT GUARANTEE. The payment for the more suitable replacement unit & return postage is taken and the scope is sent to the customer.
- The customer receives the new unit and now has a scope which is more suited for them rather than having to use or sell the previously incorrect item.
When does the Optics Warehouse 60 Day S.O.G not apply?
- When the optic is a special/custom order specifically to your own specifications
- When the price/order has been specifically tailored to the customer and a unique one-off package price has been agreed upon
- When the returned unit has been returned in a condition deemed un-sellable by our team. Excess damage or crimped tube etc.
- The 60 DAY Exchange Period has been passed. (The 60 Day Exchange Period starts from the date the customer receives the initial item)
- The customer has already used the SCOPE OUT GUARANTEE in the stated 60-day period. A record of SCOPE OUT GUARANTEE exchanges will be kept.