Hawke Vantage 30 WA FFP 6-24x50 IR SF 1/2 Mil Dot Reticle IR Rifle Scope
The fantastic Hawke Vantage 30 WA FFP 6-24x50 IR SF 1/2 Mil-Dot Reticle IR Rifle Scope features great glass, a durable, and a rugged design. The Hawke Vantage 30 WA FFP 6-24x50 IR SF 1/2 Mil-Dot Reticle IR Rifle Scope requires very little in terms of maintenance and is extremely user friendly. The FFP Half Mil-Dot reticle was developed specifically for the first focal plane optical systems and based around the common principles of mil spaced reticles. With half mil spaced markings out beyond 5 mils in all directions, the FFP Half Mil-Dot is a versatile reticle that provides aim points no matter how extreme the conditions.
|Product Name A-Z||Hawke Vantage 30 WA FFP 6-24x50 IR SF 1/2 Mil Dot Reticle IR Rifle Scope|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50mm|
|Tube Diameter||30 mm|
|Turret Click Value||0.1 MRAD (cm)|
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System: 6-24
- Objective: 50mm
- Reticle: FFP Half Mil-Dot
- Illumination: Red / Green - 5 Levels
- Focus/Parallax: Side Focus - 9m / 10yds to Infinity
- Field of View: m at 100m / ft at 100yds7-1.8m / 21-5.2ft
- Eye relief: 90mm / 3.5in
- Length: 378mm / 14.9in
- Weight: 755g / 26.6oz
- Nitrogen purged
- All calibre rated
- Material: Aluminium
- Exit Pupil: 8.3-2.1mm / 0.33-0.08″
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Focal Plane: First Focal Plane (FFP)
- Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Elevation Increment: 1⁄10 MRAD
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 17 MRAD
- Windage Increment: 1⁄10 MRAD
- Windage Adjustment Range: 17 MRAD
- Turret Caps: NO
- Turret Type: Exposed, Locking & Resettable
- Made in China
- First Focal Plane optical system
- Wide Angle optical system
- 11 layer Fully Multi-Coated optics for excellent clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- 110 MRAD exposed and locking turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Nitrogen purged water
FFP HALF MIL-DOT RETICLE
The FFP Half Mil-Dot reticle was developed specifically for the first focal plane optical systems and based around the common principles of mil spaced reticles. With half mil spaced markings out beyond 5 miles in all directions, the FFP Half Mil-Dot is a versatile reticle that provides aim points no matter how extreme the conditions.
Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and 0.2 mil spacings, so can be used for bracketing and rangefinding.
The mil spaced reticle and 1/10 MRAD turrets make for easy point of aim adjustment. Every 10 clicks on the turret will measure exactly 1 mil spacing on the reticle, also known as 1 MRAD. Because of FFP, this is true on all magnifications.
In the box?
Riflescope Alignment Booklet
- Hawke Worldwide Warranty.