Hawke Sidewinder 30 SF 8-32x56 SR PRO II SFP Rifle Scope
New for 2020, Sidewinder is the must-have high-performance multi-discipline scope. Parallax-free shooting from 9 metres to infinity assisted by an index-matched rangefinding side wheel (removable).
All models feature Hawke’s new H5 optics which boasts a stunning 24° ultra-wide field of view with generous 100mm eye relief. Precision locking turrets with 1⁄10 MRAD clicks, now feature a witness window giving you an instant visual guide to your turret’s position.
|Product Name A-Z||Hawke Sidewinder 30 SF 8-32x56 SR PRO II SFP Rifle Scope|
|Objective Lens Diameter||56mm|
|Tube Diameter||30 mm|
|Turret Click Value||0.1 MRAD (cm)|
Download Manual HERE
- Length: 394mm/15.5"
- Weight: 775g/27.3oz
- Eye relief: 102mm/4"
- Focus/Parallax - Side Focus: - 9m - ∞ - 10yds - ∞
- Field of View: 5.3-1.3m @100m/15.9-3.9ft @100yds
- Exit Pupil: 7.0-1.8mm/0.28-0.07"
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System: Objective 56mm
- Illumination: Red (6 Levels of Brightness - Off Positions In-between)
- Reticle: 20x Half Mil
- Elevation Increment: 1⁄10 MRAD
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 16 MRAD
- Windage Increment: 1⁄10 MRAD
- Windage Adjustment Range: 16 MRAD
- Material: Aluminium
- Ocular Type: Locking Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 18 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip with Removable Zoom Lever
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Turret Caps: No
- Turret Type: Exposed Locking Turrets
- 30mm Mono-Tube Chassis
- Side Focus
- Side Wheel - Index-Matched (Removable)
- Ultra-Wide Angle 24° FOV
- High Volume Eyebox
- 100mm Eye Relief
- Multi-LED High-Intensity Reticle
- High Grade, Low Dispersion Crown Glass
- 18 Layer Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Zoom Magnification Throw Lever (Removable)
- Fast Focus Eyebell With Lock Ring
SR Pro II Reticle:
Working with your bullet’s trajectory the SR Pro II reticle, exclusively from Hawke, is guaranteed to provide usable aim points whatever your calibre. The reticle features an illuminated central aim point, holdover aim points with windage bars and dots, hollow posts that don’t obstruct your view and range finding brackets.
The holdover aim points on the lower post of the reticle are designed with gaps increasing in size. This more closely represents the fall of a bullet’s trajectory; the further the bullet travels, the faster the bullet falls.
When on 8× magnification, the hollow bars at the edge of the reticle are divided into segments that each represent 3.6 inches at 100 yards (this is equal to 100mm at 100m, also known as 1 MRAD).
In the box?
- Hawke Sidewinder 30 SF 8-32x56 SR PRO II SFP Rifle Scope, user manual and accessories.
- When you buy your new Hawke scope or binocular, you're buying peace of mind… for life. In the event your product becomes damaged or defective we'll repair it at no charge to you. It doesn't matter how it happened or whose fault it was - we've got you covered.
Download Manual HERE