Eberlestock G2 Gunslinger II Pack - Dry Earth
Eberlestock's G2 is a mid-sized pack with a full-width scabbard to better accommodate weapons with larger cross-sections or bulky optics. The wide scabbard also allows it to serve as an excellent laptop or military radio compartment, and because its also wide at the bottom, users have the option of carrying weapons butt-down or butt-up. The G2 comes standard with the flat Intex-II frame system.
|Product Name A-Z||Eberlestock G2 Gunslinger II Pack - Dry Earth|
- Pack Volume: 2,100 c.i.
- Scabbard Volume: 600 c.i.
- Total Volume: 44 liters / 2,700 c.i.
- Weight: 6 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 22"h x 10"w x 8"d
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W x 3"D, with a 26" circumference opening. GSTC cover allows enclosed carriage of weapons up to 60".
Actual weight: 6.5 lbs (with GSTC). [Note: actual pack weight includes GSTC Butt Cover, @ 1 lb. Pack with cover removed = 5.5 lbs].
- Military + LEO
- 72hr Assault
- Competitive shooting
In the box?Eberlestock G2 Gunslinger II Pack - Dry Earth
Eberlestock offers a Simple Lifetime Warranty. If an Eberlestock product fails under normal use due to a defect in materials or workmanship, we will either repair or replace it. The lifetime of a product is determined by considering factors such as time since purchase, conditions of use, and maintenance.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident or negligence. Our gear is meant to work hard for many years and the expected normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty.
Any necessary repairs can be evaluated for warranty coverage by first sending photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your item is determined to fall outside of our warranty guidelines we can usually offer you repairs for a reasonable rate plus the cost of return shipping. An estimate will be given after photos have been evaluated, although a final cost will not be determined until the product has arrived. Cost is based on repair time.
- Items returned for warranty service must be clean. Items soiled with dirt, blood, or unknown substances may be refused and returned to the sender or will be assessed a $40 cleaning fee.
- Allow up to 8 weeks for your repair service.
- Please include a note that explains the issue with your item. Mark areas of concern.
- Please include good contact and shipping information.