Vortex Pro Series 30mm Low Scope Rings
- The Vortex Pro Series 30mm Low Scope Rings offer the finishing touch to your rifle and optic combination. Pro Series rings combine rock-solid reliability and strength with high-quality machining to ensure ultimate accuracy and consistency.
- Streamlined, lightweight, and durable, these rings use four T-25 Torx-style socket cap screws for secure mounting.
- Available in two heights for 1-inch tubes and four heights for 30mm tubes. Weight (Per Ring): 50.7 Grams - 1.79 oz Precision Machined 7075 T6 Aluminum Matte Black Anodized Laser Engraved Torque Specifications Robust #8 Fasteners Integrated Recoil Lug Fits Weaver and Picatinny Rails T-25 Torx Screws.
Note These Vortex Pro Series Rings position the centre of the riflescope tube at a height of 0.90 inch (22.86 mm) from the base. Sold two rings per package.
|Product Name A-Z||Vortex Pro Series 30mm Low Scope Rings|
|Tube Diameter||30 mm|
|Mount Type||2 Piece, Fixed|
|Width (Dovetail) / Firearm Manufacturer||Weaver|
- Centre Scope Height: 0.90 inches (22.86 mm)
Weight (per ring): 50.7 grams (1.79 oz)
Mount Compatibility: Picatinny and Weaver
- Base Clamp Screws: 30 in/lbs
- Ring Screws: 18 in/lbs
- Type 2 Matte Black Anodized
- Laser Engraved Torque Specifications
- Integrated Recoil Lug
- Made in the USA
In the box?
- 2 Pro Series Rings
- T-25 torx-style wrench
- 2 additional screws
- Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty