Hawke Vantage IR 4-12x50 Rimfire 22 LR Subsonic Rifle Scope (+FREE WULF Torch RRP £19.95)
Simplicity is underrated. Sometimes, there isn’t a need for bells and whistles. All that is needed is a solid product to do a job. The Hawke Vantage IR 4-12x50 Rimfire 22 LR Subsonic Rifle Scope delivers performance beyond what is expected at this price point. With the design focus on functionality and performance in the field, the Vantage line represents tremendous value without corners on the things that matter.
The Hawke Vantage IR 4-12x50 features a monotube chassis to provide stability and durability, even magnum recoil. A mix of X-ACT ballistic and standard reticle options means Vantage scopes are at home in almost any environment and with virtually any firearm. Versatile, affordable, exceptional. Vantage from Hawke is redefining value in optics.
All Hawke Vantage IR 4-12x50 comes with fully multi-coated lenses: The vantage range features 11 layer fully multi-coated lenses throughout the entire optical system for enhanced light transmission and increased contrast.
Vantage scopes come with illumination which can be found in the form of a rheostat. Every Hawke Vantage IR 4-12x50 features dual red and green illumination with 5 brightness settings, allowing reticle visibility to be maximised in dark cover and shrub.
The turrets of the Hawke Vantage IR 4-12x50 are low profile fingertip turrets; these offer a positive click in a low profile design in 1/4 moa adjustments. Protective caps are superb as a standard to keep your turrets safe from the elements and knocking when you're in the field.
Each Hawke Vantage comes with a high torque zoom ring; this offers easy magnification adjustment which does not shift under recoil thanks to the high torque set up – smooth yet solid.
|Product Name A-Z||Hawke Vantage IR 4-12x50 Rimfire 22 LR Subsonic Rifle Scope (+FREE WULF Torch RRP £19.95)|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50mm|
|Tube Diameter||1 inch|
|Turret Click Value||1/4 MOA (0.25)|
|Reticle||Rimfire 22 LR Subsonic|
- Chassis: 1" Mono-tube
- Optical System: 4-12×
- Objective: 50mm
- Reticle: Rimfire .22 LR Subsonic
- Illumination: Red / Green - 5 Levels
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed - 69m / 75yds
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds: 8.7 - 2.9m / 26.2 - 8.7ft
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
- Length: 341mm / 13.4″
- Weight: 497g / 17.5oz
- Nitrogen purged
- All calibre rated
- Elevation Increment: 1⁄4 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 80 MOA
- Windage Increment: 1⁄4 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 80 MOA
- Material: Aluminium
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Turret Caps: Yes
- Turret Type: Low Profile
- Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Made in China
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- 1-inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
In the box?
- Hawke Worldwide Warranty