Hawke Vantage IR 3-9x40 Rimfire .22 LR HV Rifle Scope (+FREE WULF Torch RRP £19.95)
Simplicity is underrated. Sometimes, there isn’t a need for bells and whistles. All that is needed is a solid product to do a job. The Hawke Vantage IR 3-9×40 deliver performance beyond what is expected at this price point. With the design focus on functionality and performance in the field, the Vantage line represents tremendous value without corners on the things that matter.
The Hawke Vantage IR 3-9×40 features a monotube chassis to provide stability and durability, even magnum recoil. A mix of X-ACT ballistic and standard reticle options means Vantage scopes are at home in almost any environment and with virtually any firearm. Versatile, affordable, exceptional. Vantage from Hawke is redefining value in optics.
All Hawke Vantage IR 3-9×40 come with fully multi-coated lenses: The vantage range features 11 layer fully multi-coated lenses throughout the entire optical system for enhanced light transmission and increased contrast.
Vantage scopes come with illumination which can be found in the form of a rheostat. Every Hawke Vantage IR 3-9×40 features dual red and green illumination with 5 brightness settings, allowing reticle visibility to be maximised in dark cover and shrub.
The turrets of the Hawke Vantage IR 3-9×40 are low profile fingertip turrets; these offer a positive click in a low profile design in 1/4 moa adjustments. Protective caps are superb as a standard to keep your turrets safe from the elements and knocking when you’re in the field.
Each Hawke Vantage comes with a high torque zoom ring; this offers easy magnification adjustment which does not shift under recoil thanks to the high torque set up – smooth yet solid.
|Product Name A-Z||Hawke Vantage IR 3-9x40 Rimfire .22 LR HV Rifle Scope (+FREE WULF Torch RRP £19.95)|
|Objective Lens Diameter||40mm|
|Tube Diameter||1 inch|
|Turret Click Value||1/4 MOA (0.25)|
- Chassis: 1" Mono-tube
- Optical System: 3-9×
- Objective: 40mm
- Reticle: Rimfire .22 LR HV
- Illumination: Red / Green - 5 Levels
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed - 69m / 75yds
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds 13 - 4.2m / 39 - 12.7ft
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
- Length: 315mm / 12.4″
- Weight: 430g / 15.2oz
- Nitrogen purged
- All calibre rated
- Material: Aluminum
- Exit Pupil: 13.3 - 4.4mm / 0.5 - 0.2"
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Elevation Increment: ¼ MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 100 MOA
- Windage Increment: ¼ MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 100 MOA
- Turret Caps: YES
- Turret Type: Low Profile
- Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Made in China
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- 1-inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
RIMFIRE .22 LR HV 9× RETICLE:
Registered reticle design exclusive to Hawke. Aim points are calculated for your specific calibre. Easy to zero and outstanding downrange accuracy with illuminated aim points for all lighting conditions. Distances etched into the reticle field of view, designed for use on maximum magnification.
Designed for the .22 LR High Velocity (HV) calibre. Zero on 9x magnification at 50 yards and all aim points are pre-calculated. 1260 fps (384 m/s).
The scope can also be used for 50m zero with aim points correct in metric when the magnification is set to 7.8x.
In the box?
- Hawke Worldwide Warranty