Hawke Frontier 30 SF 4-24x50 IR SFP MIL PRO Zero Lock Rifle Scope
- All of Hawke's Frontier rifle scopes feature Hawke’s new (2020) H7 optics with a high zoom ratio, supreme clarity and light transmission.
- The Hawke Frontier offers supreme accuracy for rifle shooting, driving and hunting applications.
|Product Name A-Z||Hawke Frontier 30 SF 4-24x50 IR SFP MIL PRO Zero Lock Rifle Scope|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50mm|
|Tube Diameter||30 mm|
|Turret Click Value||0.1 MRAD (cm)|
Download Manual HERE
- Length: 369mm/14.5"
- Weight: 662g/23.4oz
- Eye relief: 102mm/4"
- Focus/Parallax - Side Focus: 14m - ∞/15yds - ∞
- Field of View: 9.4-1.6m @100m/28.2-4.8ft @100yds
- Exit Pupil: 12.5-2.1mm/0.49-0.08"
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System: 6×
- Objective: 50mm
- Illumination: Red
- Reticle: Mil Pro
- Elevation Increment: 1⁄10 MRAD
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 22 MRAD
- Windage Increment: 1⁄10 MRAD
- Windage Adjustment Range: 22 MRAD
- Material: Aluminium
- Ocular Type: Locking Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 21 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Removable Zoom Lever
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Turret Caps: No
- Turret Type: Exposed Zero Lock 'n' Stop Turrets
- Made In: China
- Exposed Zero Lock ‘N’ Stop Elevation Turret
- Side Focus
- Wide Angle FOV
- High Volume Eyebox
- 100mm Eye Relief
- Multi-LED High-Intensity Reticle
- High Grade, Low Dispersion Crown Glass
- 21 Layer Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Zoom Magnification Throw Lever (Removable)
- Fast Focus Eyeball With Lock Ring
- Supplied With Professional Metal Flip-Up Covers
Mil Pro (20×) Reticle:
Accurate mil spacing on 20× magnification. With half Mil spaced markings extending out to 8 Mil of holdover, the Mil Pro (20×) is a versatile reticle that provides aim points no matter how extreme the distance.
All reticle measurements are Mil spaced and offer 1 Mil, 0.5 Mil and 0.25 Mil brackets for range finding. Every second Mil spacing on the lower section is numbered to ensure the quick and easy acquisition of target and ease of reference.
Each cross has a see-through gap, allowing an unobstructed view of the target. The thick outer posts are hollowed to ensure they can be seen at all magnifications, without blocking out too much of the view.
Mil Pro 20× models have additional 1⁄4 Mil aim points on the centre section of the reticle to give even greater precision.
When on 20× magnification, the Mil spaced reticle and 1⁄10 MRAD turrets make for an easy point of aim adjustment. Every 10 clicks on the turret will measure exactly 1 Mil spacing on the reticle, also known as 1 MRAD.
In the box?
- Hawke Frontier 30 SF 4-24x50 IR SFP MIL PRO Zero Lock Rifle Scope
- User Manual
- Reticle Booklet
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery
- Pro Flip-Up Covers
- Zoom Lever
- 4" Sun Shade
Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty:
- When you buy your new Hawke scope or binocular, you're buying peace of mind… for life. In the event your product becomes damaged or defective we'll repair it at no charge to you. It doesn't matter how it happened or whose fault it was - we've got you covered. (Hawke)
Download Manual HERE