Eberlestock Phantom Pack - Dry Earth
The G3 Phantom, the quintessential sniper pack, is a patented Eberlestock design. It offers the ability to remove the bag and straps from the Backscabbard, which can then be combined with the top-cover to make a nice drag bag. The Phantom is a front-loader, with two rings of various-sized tuck-pockets lining its interior, MOLLE compatible racks inside and out, and a fold-down shelf that can be used to divide the main compartment into upper and lower chambers.
It will carry two 3-litre hydration kits, mounted inside pockets, and/or two 2-litre bladders in sleeves between the side pockets and the main pack. Includes the pack and scabbard combination, removable butt-cover, and a pull-out rain cover.
|Product Name A-Z||Eberlestock Phantom Pack - Dry Earth|
- Pack Volume: 2,200 c.i.
- Scabbard Volume: 600 c.i.
- Total Volume: 2,800 c.i.
- Weight: 10 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 24"h x 11"w x 7"d
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W x 3"D, with a 26" circumference opening
- Range Military
- 72 hr. Assault Sniper
- Competitive Shooting
In the box?Eberlestock Phantom Pack - Dry Earth
Eberlestock offers a Simple Lifetime Warranty. If an Eberlestock product fails under normal use due to a defect in materials or workmanship, we will either repair or replace it. The lifetime of a product is determined by considering factors such as time since purchase, conditions of use, and maintenance.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident or negligence. Our gear is meant to work hard for many years and the expected normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty.
Any necessary repairs can be evaluated for warranty coverage by first sending photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your item is determined to fall outside of our warranty guidelines we can usually offer you repairs for a reasonable rate plus the cost of return shipping. An estimate will be given after photos have been evaluated, although a final cost will not be determined until the product has arrived. Cost is based on repair time.
- Items returned for warranty service must be clean. Items soiled with dirt, blood, or unknown substances may be refused and returned to the sender or will be assessed a $40 cleaning fee.
- Allow up to 8 weeks for your repair service.
- Please include a note that explains the issue with your item. Mark areas of concern.
- Please include good contact and shipping information.