Eberlestock H2 Gunrunner Pack - Loden
Eberlestock's H2 Gunrunner is a minimalist, lightweight rifle pack with patented Backscabbard. It is designed for hands-free hunting and quick access to your rifle, and has just the right amount of stowage for a day’s outing. The top compartment is a good size for range finders, calls, etc. and the main compartment is sized for a day-outings worth of food and clothing. It has an internal sleeve sized for either Eberlestock WX2L or WXP3L hydration bladders (sold separately).
Side webbing is configured to mate with the A3SB Saddle Bag, which allows you to increase the capacity of the pack by adding up to two of these 3-litre pockets.
|Product Name A-Z||Eberlestock H2 Gunrunner Pack - Loden|
- Pack Volume: 1,000 c.i.
- Scabbard Volume: 400 c.i.
- Total Volume: 1,400 c.i.
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 18"h x 9.5"w x 7.5"d
- Scabbard dimensions: 34"L x 7"W x 3"D, with a 20" circumference opening
- Built in rifle scabbard
- One vertical and one horizontal compression strap
- Fly Fishing
- Rifle Carry
- Horse Hunting
In the box?Eberlestock H2 Gunrunner Pack - Loden
Eberlestock offers a Simple Lifetime Warranty. If an Eberlestock product fails under normal use due to a defect in materials or workmanship, we will either repair or replace it. The lifetime of a product is determined by considering factors such as time since purchase, conditions of use, and maintenance.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident or negligence. Our gear is meant to work hard for many years and the expected normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty.
Any necessary repairs can be evaluated for warranty coverage by first sending photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your item is determined to fall outside of our warranty guidelines we can usually offer you repairs for a reasonable rate plus the cost of return shipping. An estimate will be given after photos have been evaluated, although a final cost will not be determined until the product has arrived. Cost is based on repair time.
- Items returned for warranty service must be clean. Items soiled with dirt, blood, or unknown substances may be refused and returned to the sender or will be assessed a $40 cleaning fee.
- Allow up to 8 weeks for your repair service.
- Please include a note that explains the issue with your item. Mark areas of concern.
- Please include good contact and shipping information.