Delta Optical Entry 10x50 Binoculars
The Delta Optical Entry series consists of robust and durable binoculars designed for general use. Launched on the market as a continuation of the Delta Optical Taiga models, they have been improved by strengthening the structure and improving the optics to further enjoy the user's unflagging popularity as cheap and reliable binoculars.
The Entry series consists of two models with a lens diameter of 50 mm and one model with a 40 mm lens. The Entry 10x50 and 7x50 binoculars are classic tourist binoculars with universal parameters. The Delta Optical Entry 10x50 is an appropriate compromise between the detail and brightness of the image, the Entry 7x50 model gives brighter and less magnified images, more suitable for observations in twilight conditions. The Entry 8x40 binoculars are used a bit differently. Here we deal with smaller dimensions, thanks to which such binoculars can be suitable for mountain hiking and wherever the dimensions and weight of the equipment are important. At the same time, the Entry 8x40 binoculars have a wide field of view, one of the widest in the Delta Optical binoculars.
The construction of the Entry series binoculars is much more solid than their prototypes and other popular binoculars at a similar price. The entire body is made of aluminium and, for better comfort, the housing is covered with rubber. The lenses are classic achromats, 50 mm or 40 mm in diameter, covered with blue anti-reflection coatings. The binoculars are distinguished by the use of BaK4 glass prisms. Attention is drawn to a solid ocular bridge, showing no play or tilting and shows no change to its position under pressure. The glasses have rubber eyecups that can be folded up if necessary.
|Product Name A-Z||Delta Optical Entry 10x50 Binoculars|
- Manufacturer: Delta Optical
- Binoculars series: Delta Optical Entry
- Made in China
- Warranty: 10 years
- SKU: do-1100
- Prism type: Porro
- Magnification: 10x
- Lens diameter: 50mm
- Exit pupil: 5mm
- Field of view: 114m/1000m
- Field of view (deg.): 6.53°
- Apparent field of view (deg.): 0°
- Eye relief: 12mm
- Close focus: 0m
- Twilight Factor: 22.36
- Relative Brightness: 25
- Lens coating: Multicoated
- Length: 170mm
- Width: 200mm
- Height: 68mm
- Weight: 840g
- Colour: Black
- Focusing system: Central
- Diopter setting position: Central
- Body type: Single hinge
- Has anti-reflection coatings, high-quality BaK 4 prisms, ensuring a sharp and bright image
- Is water-resistant, so rain is no obstacle during observation
- Has rubber-coated and ergonomic body facing, so good grip of binoculars and impact partial absorption is ensured
- Is light, weighs only 840g.
In the box?
- Delta Optical Entry 10x50 Binoculars