Athlon Argos 20-60x85 HD Straight Spotting Scope
1 In Stock
- Athlon has designed the Argos family of spotting scopes with good optical quality and ease of use in mind.
- The Argos spotting scope features a wind band fully multi-coated lenses and Porro prisms with phased coating.
- They bring great clarity and brightness within the reach of all enthusiasts. The lightweight composite chassis protected by rubber armour is fog proof, waterproof, and filled with nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging and promote better thermal stability.
- The product comes with a specially designed soft case allowing you to mount the spotting scope on a tripod and use it with the soft case on it all the time.
|Product Name A-Z||Athlon Argos 20-60x85 HD Straight Spotting Scope|
|Objective Lens Diameter||85mm|
|Spotting Scope Type||Straight|
Download Manual HERE
- Magnification: 20-60x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 85 mm
- Prism Glass: Porro Prism
- Prism Coating: Phase Coating
- Lense Coating: Wind Band Fully Multi-Coated
- Field of View: 102-48 ft
- Exit Pupil: 4.2-1.42 mm
- Eye Relief: 0.77-0.70"
- Close Focus: 39.4'
- Dimension (LxW): 16.9"X4.0"
- Weight: 70 oz
- Made in China
Phase Coated Porro Prism:
- Phase Coated Porro prisms reflect a great amount of light to your eyes which will give you a bright image.
Advanced Fully Multi-Coated Lenses:
- Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses bring you a better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true colour across the entire light spectrum.
- Nitrogen Purging uses inertia gas to purge moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability.
- Waterproof to protect the binoculars in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater.
- Rotating Ring allows you to rotate the scope around the tripod supporting ring into the most comfortable and convenient angle for observation.
In the box?
- Athlon Argos 20-60x85 HD Straight Spotting Scope.
Athlon Lifetime warranty:
- When things go unexpectedly or accidents happen, rest assured, Athlon Optics carry a lifetime transferable warranty. Athlon guarantees to repair or replace your product if damaged through normal use. No charge; No receipt; No Registration required.
Download Manual HERE
Write Your Own Review