WULF Defender 4.8-26x56 FFP Illuminated W-MIL3 ZTL 0.1 MRAD Rifle Scope
The WULF Defender series of Rifle Scopes is a collaboration of products that have been designed to provide Shooters with two versatile 34mm Rifle Scopes in either First or Second Focal Plane and to fulfill the needs of Precision Air Rifle, Rimfire, and Centrefire Shooters.
For anyone who is looking for a tactical, reliable, and feature-rich 34mm Scope, the Defender will tick all the boxes.
With the exclusive WULF ZTL – Zero Turn Lock system and purpose-built precision reticles, the Defender model range is ready for all Shooting situations.
Available in two magnification ranges the WULF Defender is a target-orientated Rifle Scope that comes in a 4.8-26x magnification range and is paired with a First Focal Plane MRAD reticle with a 0.1MRAD click value.
The Second Focal Plane Defender (coming soon) comes with a Hunting crossover feel with its flexible 2.8-18x magnification range and a well-designed MOA based reticle with matching ¼ MOA click values.
Oozing class and repeat optimum performance the WULF Defender was designed off the backbones of success and dedication.
Backed by WULF's Titanium Lifetime Warranty, get equipped now!
|Product Name A-Z||WULF Defender 4.8-26x56 FFP Illuminated W-MIL3 ZTL 0.1 MRAD Rifle Scope|
|Objective Lens Diameter||56mm|
|Tube Diameter||34 mm|
|Turret Click Value||0.1 MRAD (cm)|
Download Manual HERE
- Power: 4.8-26x
- Objective (mm): 56
- Focal Plane: First
- Tube Diameter (mm): 34
- Finish: Anodized
- Reticle: W-MIL3
- Eye Relief: '@LX (mm) 100, '@HX (mm) 88
- FOV: '@LX (ft.@100yds) 23.5, '@HX (ft.@100yds) 4.33
- FOV: '@LX (m.@100m) 7.85, ‘@HX (m.@100m) 1.43
- Exit Pupil: '@ LX (mm) 11.2, ‘@HX (mm) 2.15
- Lens Coating Material: Fully Multi-Coated
- Fast Focusing System: YES
- Illuminated Reticle: Yes
- Illuminated Colour: Red
- Battery: CR2032
- Light Transmission Percentage (%): 90
- Recoil "g's" & # of times: 1000G/1000times
- W/E Clicks: 0.1mil
- Clicks per Turn: 120
- Waterproof: Yes
- Fogproof: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MRAD): 23 (without ZTL installed)
- Parallax Setting: 10m-Infinity
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 1.05kg (1050 grams)
- 34mm Main Tube.
- Zero Turn Lock System – Offers a cost-effective Zero Stop system.
- Illuminated FFP MRAD Reticle.
- XHT Fully Multi-Coated Lenses – Superb high transmission lens coatings help to increase light transmission, resolution, and colour fidelity.
- 0.1 MRAD click values available.
- Side Focus down to 10 meters.
- WULF Titanium Lifetime Warranty.
Scale: 10:1 (mm)
Scale: 100:1 (mm)
In the box?
- WULF Defender
- Power Throw Lever
- Flip Covers
- 34mm Bubble Level
- 34mm Picatinny Accessory Mount
- Allen Keys
- Instructional Manual
- Warranty Card
- WULF Torch
- WULF Patch
Download Manual HERE