**FACTORY SPECIAL ** Sytong HT-66 12mm 1-3.5x Digital Night Vision Rear Add On w/ Free 45mm Adapter
New for 2021, the Sytong HT-66 1x-3.5x 12mm Night Vision Rear Add On allows you to quickly turn your standard optical Scope into a high-performance Night Vision system.
Designed to fit the needs of both Air Rifle and Centerfire shooters.
Offering a wider field of view (when compared to the 16mm counterpart due to slightly less magnification) the 12mm hits the needs of shooters who require their device for shorter ranges.
The large internal screen produces a high resolution and clear image of your surroundings in full colour during daytime or switch to night mode and use three levels of 850nm IR intensity with the focusable lens system to generate a clear view over hundreds of meters during complete darkness.
The supplied 45mm collar attaches to the eyepiece of your scope and allows you to quickly attach and detach the unit as the shooting conditions change, without any shift in point of impact. (Additional collars in various sizes will be available in due course.)
This is an exciting and high-performing addition to the Night Vision Shooting Optics!
- TF Memory Card not included.
- Laser Pointer has been removed.
- Battery not included on orders outside of mainland UK (including Northern Ireland).
- A 3 Pin Plug Adapter is required. Not included.
The standard battery provided with the unit will get the Optic working and useable for a certain amount of time. It is recommended that a separate, higher quality battery is purchased to achieve optimal run time and performance from your unit.
|Product Name A-Z||**FACTORY SPECIAL ** Sytong HT-66 12mm 1-3.5x Digital Night Vision Rear Add On w/ Free 45mm Adapter|
|Unit Type||Night Vision|
|FOV @ 100 yards||21°|
|Infrared Illuminator Wavelength||850nm|
HT-66 User Manual [DOWNLOAD]
|Objective lens focus||12mm||16mm|
|Focal ratio, D/f'||1:1||1:1.1|
|Eye relief||30 mm||30 mm|
|Filed of view||21.6°X16°||16°X12.5°|
|Diopter eyepiece adjustment||+5/-5 D||+5/-5 D|
|Min. focusing range||0.1m||0.1m|
|Type / Wavelength, nm||850/940||850/940|
|Type / Resolution||0.39 inch / AMOLED / 1024X768||0.39 inch / AMOLED / 1024X768|
|Power supply||3-4.2 V||3-4.2 V|
|Battery||18650 /3200mAh||18650 /3200mAh|
|External power supply||5V (USB)||5V (USB)|
|Operating time (at t=22℃)||6 hours||6 hours|
|Max. recoil power, Joules||6000||6000|
|Degree of protection||IPX5||IPX5|
|Dimensions||138X96X55 mm||138X96X55 mm|
|Video / photo resolution||1024x768||1024x768|
|Video / photo format||.mp4 / .jpg||.mp4 / .jpg|
|Memory type||TF card, max. support 128G||TF card, max support 128G|
|Standart||802.11 b/g||802.11 b/g|
|Line-of-sight reception range||15m||15m|
Sony CMOS sensor, the new sensor offers the following advantages over the Pard NV007A
- Clearer image compared to the Pard 007A giving a greater viewing range.
- No picture lag when panning.
- The Sytong can still be used where you can no longer see anything with the Pard without an IR emitter.
- The sensor can down-regulate the image much faster when the IR light is switched on.
- No more fading due to overly focusable IR light, this means using in an enclosed area such as a forest is much easier on the eye.
- The screen can be dimmed down to 10% at the push of a button, from “extra dark” to “extra bright”. (With Pard this is only possible via the menu and only up to 50%).
- Integrated gyrometer sensor with rotation and inclination angle display.
- All buttons can be operated silently.
- The IR emitter can be focused more strongly, which also increases the range.
- According to the manufacturer, the device is bulletproof up to 6000 joules, tested with caliber 9.3×62 mm (Pard up to 5000 J).
- Own app for live image transmission with direct access to previously saved photos and videos that can be downloaded directly to the smartphone.
- Better placed buttons simplify operation, especially in manual mode.
- SD card is much easier to change.
In the box?
- Hex Wrench
- Sytong HT66 12mm Digital Night Vision Rear Add On
- Data Cable
- 2 Pin Power Adapter (A 3 Pin UK Power Plug Adapter is required for use in the UK.)
- User Manual
- 1 x 18650 Battery
- Please note: TF Memory Card not included.
- Two Year Warranty
HT-66 User Manual [DOWNLOAD]