Pulsar Proton XQ30 Thermal Imaging Attachment - 384x288 17µm
No Cover Ring Included.
The Proton XQ30 Thermal Imaging Attachment is designed to securely mount to the front of a day optic via Cover Ring Adaptor (not included) for fast attachment & unmounting, converting your day scope into a thermal scope. Alternatively, users can utilise the eyepiece attachment to transform their Proton XQ30 into a handheld thermal monocular.
Features a highly sensitive 384x288 17µm thermal sensor, image boost mode and a frost-resistant 1024x768 HD AMOLED display for detailed imaging, capable of detecting up to 900m, optimised for day scopes with 1.5-4.0x magnification.
The Proton FXQ30 is highly robust, featuring a shock-resistance of up to 6000 joules as well as an IPX7 rated magnesium alloy bodyshell for durability.
Powered by a quick-change, rechargeable APS5 battery pack which provides power up to 6 hours.
Has built-in photo & video recording as well as a 16GB internal memory.
The unit is also Stream Vision compatible.
|Popularity||Pulsar Proton XQ30 Thermal Imaging Attachment - 384x288 17µm|
|FOV @ 100 yards||12.4°|
|Video / Sound Recording||Yes|
Mag. of Day Scope
|50Hz||1.5x - 4.0x
- Highly sensitive thermal imaging sensor
- Riflescope attachable & handheld use
- Shockproof design
- Magnesium alloy housing
- Quick-Release adaptor with precise screen positioning mechanism
- High recoil rating (.375 H&H, 12-Gauge, 9.3x64)
- Easy transformation into an observation scope
- On-Board photo & video recorder
- 16GB internal memory
- "Image Boost" mode
- High contrast, frost-resistant HD AMOLED display
- Multiple colour modes
- Built-In WiFi module
- APS5 battery pack
- IPX7 (Waterproof)
- Point-of-Impact stability
- Wide operating temperature
- Stream Vision compatible
In the box?
- Proton FXQ30
- Carrying Case
- 2x APS 5 Rechargeable Battery
- 2x Lock-cover for APS 5 Battery
- Battery Pack Charger
- Power Adapter
- USB Type-C Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Lens-Cleaning Cloth
- Warranty Card
3 Year Warranty