HIKMICRO Lynx PRO 19mm 35mK 384x288 12um Smart Thermal Monocular
- The HIK Micro Lynx Pro 19mm bridges the gap between the 15mm and 35mm models by introducing many of the features found on the premium models into a more cost-effective package.
- The Lynx Pro is built on the same compact chassis as the popular, pocket-sized 15mm model from HIK Micro but with the key additional feature of a focus ring around the objective lens. This allows you to precisely adjust the image to optimise your view over a wide range of distances.
- The Lynx Pro is the first Thermal Monocular from HIK Micro to use a 384x288px 12µm sensor. This change in pixel pitch boosts your magnification up to 1.8x allowing a detection distance of 897m (Human size target) whilst also helping to reduce the cost of the unit.
- HIK has also included the large screen from the 35mm models, producing a clear and easy-to-use view of your surroundings.
- You will find all of the usual HIK Micro features; 4 colour profiles, digital magnification up to 8x and T-Vision App compatibility; Connect, Stream and Record to your smartphone.
Use the HIKMICRO Sight APP for connecting smartphone via Wi-Fi hotspot, HIKMICRO Sight supports live view, capture images, record video, share file to social media, album management, remote parameter setting, and firmware upgrade.
|Product Name A-Z||HIKMICRO Lynx PRO 19mm 35mK 384x288 12um Smart Thermal Monocular|
|FOV @ 100 yards||10.0°|
|Objective Lens Diameter||19mm|
- Sensor: 384×288px @ 12µm
- Objective Lens (Focal Length): 19 mm
- Detection Range (Human 1.8 x 0.5m): 897 m
- Type: VOx Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- Resolution, pixels: 384 × 288 px
- Pixel pitch, µm: 12µm
- Frame rate, Hz: 50 Hz
- NETD: <35mK
- Objective lens: F1.0
- Magnification (Optical): 1.86x
- Magnification (Digital): 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- Field of view: 13.8° × 10.4° (H × V)
- Type: 10 mm LCOS
- Resolution, Pixels: 1280 x 960
- Colour Palettes: Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot, Fusion
- Built-in memory, Gb: 8 Gb
- Hot Tracking: YES
- WiFI hot spot: YES
- T-Vision App support: YES
- Degree of protection, IP code: IP67
- Dust protection: Protected against dust ingress
- Water protection: Protected against temporary submersion in water
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C to 55 °C
Weight & Size
- Dimensions, mm: 171 mm x 61 mm x 57 mm
- Weight, kg: 0.31 kg
- Operating time on battery (WiFi & Hot tracking disabled): 7.5 hours continuous running
- Charging interface: USB-C
- Battery capacity after 1000 cycles: 80%
- Main Unit: 3 Years
Battery: 2 Years
- 35mK NETD Rating - one of the most sensitive sensors available on the market, detecting even the smallest temperature differences!
- Objective Focus Ring - precisely adjust the image to optimise your view over a wide range of distances.
- 384x288px 12µm sensor - this change in pixel pitch boosts your magnification up to 1.8x allowing a detection distance of 897m (Human size target).
- 1280 x 960px LCOS Screen - featuring the same large screen from the 35mm models, producing a clear and easy-to-use view of your surroundings.
- Hot Track - activate Hot Tracking and your Lynx Pro will highlight the hottest spot detected in the current frame with a green crosshair.
- 4 Colour Profiles
- 8x Digital Magnification
- T-Vision App compatibility - Connect, Stream and Record to your Smart Phone.
Chris Parkin: HIK Micro LYNX Pro Review
- UK 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty from time of purchase.
- UK 2 Year Battery Warranty.