Athlon Argos BTR GEN2 6-24x50 FFP APLR2 MOA IR Rifle Scope
Now £365.46 Was £429.95 Was £449.99
5 In Stock
- For those of you that are just getting started in the PRS or are looking to start, take a close look at the Argos BTR GEN2 family of scopes.
- These scopes have features normally only found on high-end scopes.
- They have a 4x magnification making them versatile in multiple shooting disciplines.
- They also feature Precision True Zero Stop and Advanced Fully-Multi Coated Optics that delivers a crystal clear bright image in low-light environments.
- The Argos BTR GEN2 also has our exclusive XPL coating that protects your lenses from dirt, grease, and harsh weather conditions.
- The aircraft-grade aluminium tube will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.
|Product Name A-Z||Athlon Argos BTR GEN2 6-24x50 FFP APLR2 MOA IR Rifle Scope|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50mm|
|Tube Diameter||30 mm|
|Turret Click Value||1/4 MOA (0.25)|
Download Manual HERE
- Magnification: 6-24
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Reticle: ATMR FFP IR MOA, Glass Etched
- Surface Finish: Matte
- Lens Coating: Wide Band Fully Multicoated
- Extra Coating: Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Exit Pupil: 8.2-2.1 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.3 inches
- Field of View @100 yards: 16.7-4.5 feet
- Click Value: 0.25 MOA
- Adjustment range per rotation: 12MOA
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 60MOA
- Total Windage Adjustment: 60MOA
- Turret Style: Exposed
- Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus – 10 yards to infinity
- Purging Material: Argon
- Length: 14.1 inches
- Weight: 30.3 oz
- Made in China
First Focal Plane Reticle:
- The first focal plane reticle stays valid at all power settings allowing you to fully utilise the specially designed reticle that shrinks or grows along with your target as you zoom in or out. The reticle offers quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details.
- The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environments.
Etched Glass Reticle:
- Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil.
Advanced Fully Multicoated:
- Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses.
Precision Zero Stop System:
- The system allows you to lock down your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero mark even you are turning it in pitch-dark or blindfolded.
6061 T6 Aluminum:
- The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminium tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world-class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.
Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction:
- Heat-treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one-piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product.
- Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater.
- Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside.
- Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Argon Purging uses inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability.
In the box?
- Athlon Argos BTR GEN2 6-24x50 FFP APLR2 MOA IR Rifle Scope.
Athlon Lifetime warranty:
- When things go unexpectedly or accidents happen, rest assured, Athlon Optics carry a lifetime transferable warranty. Athlon guarantees to repair or replace your product if damaged through normal use. No charge; No receipt; No Registration required.
Download Manual HERE