Athlon Argos BTR GEN2 1-8x24 SFP ATSR5 BDC MOA IR Rifle Scope
£369.95 Was £474.99
Out of stock (Contact us for availability.)
- Multigunners, hunters, and those in the market for a self-defence optic; A 1-8x scope is a very versatile tool.
- Whether you are expecting close engagement with wild hogs or burning up ammo at the local range, a reliable close-range scope with the ability to engage targets mid-range is something no one should be without.
- The glass-etched ATSR5 reticle provides quick target acquisition at close range and holdovers out to 600 yards using 68 and 69 BTHP 223/5.56mm rounds.
- The illuminated reticle and Advanced Fully-Multi Coated optics to aid in low light situations.
|Product Name A-Z||Athlon Argos BTR GEN2 1-8x24 SFP ATSR5 BDC MOA IR Rifle Scope|
|Minimum Parallax||Fixed 100yd|
|Objective Lens Diameter||24mm|
|Tube Diameter||30 mm|
|Turret Click Value||1/2 MOA (0.5)|
- Magnification: 1-8
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
- Reticle: ATSR5 SFP IR MOA, Glass Etched
- Surface Finish: Matte
- Lens Coating: Wide Band Fully Multicoated
- Extra Coating: Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Exit Pupil: 9-3 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.4 inches
- Field of View @100 yards: 110-14.5 feet
- Click Value: 0.5 MOA
- Adjustment range per rotation: 44MOA
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 100MOA
- Total Windage Adjustment: 100MOA
- Turret Style: Capped
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Purging Material: Argon
- Length: 9.8 inches
- Weight: 16.1 oz
- Made in China
Second Focal Plane Reticle:
- Second focal plane design keeps the reticle at the constant size regardless of what magnification your scope is at and offers the same visual reference at all time.
- The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environments.
Etched Glass Reticle:
- Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil.
Advanced Fully Multicoated:
- Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses.
6061 T6 Aluminum:
- The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminium tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world-class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.
Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction:
- Heat-treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one-piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product.
- Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater.
- Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside.
- Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Argon Purging uses inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability.
In the box?
- Athlon Argos BTR GEN2 1-8x24 SFP ATSR5 BDC MOA IR Rifle Scope.
Athlon Lifetime warranty:
- When things go unexpectedly or accidents happen, rest assured, Athlon Optics carry a lifetime transferable warranty. Athlon guarantees to repair or replace your product if damaged through normal use. No charge; No receipt; No Registration required.
- Download Manual HERE