Center Fire Hunting
Click here for more information on Center Fire Hunting Riflescopes
Hunting riflescopes will generally be of lower magnification for example a fixed power 6x42/8x56 or low to mid mag scopes 3-9 /3-12 /4-16 etc , higher mags can be used but present problems with stability the higher the mag used. Low magnification scopes such as 1-4x or 1-6x will feature a small objective, a wide field of view and reticle design will be quick and easy to pick up for fast moving targets.
Tube diameter varies between price, manufacturer and shooters choice. Traditional hunting scope diameters will vary between 1”- 34mm tube diameters to maximise internal adjustment and minimise weight.
Reticle choice of a hunting scope tends to be down to personal preference, the user can either have first focal plane or second focal plane with the option of illumination which helps to draw your eye to the center of the reticle for quick target acquisition in low light. Reticles will usually be quite simple with either a standard duplex reticle or a duplex with a couple of aiming marks to aid with aiming off.
Parallax is usually set and fixed to 100 yards on classic style hunting scopes but this can be altered if the choice of scope has parallax adjustment system located on the objective or side of the unit.
- SalePreowned (SOG) Schmidt & Bender 8x56 Illuminated 30mm LM L3 Rifle ScopeSpecial Price £495.00 Regular Price £699.95In Stock
- Schmidt & Bender 8x56 Illuminated 30mm LM L3 Rifle Scope£548.95ORDER NOW 3-5 Day Delivery
- Athlon Argos BTR GEN2 6-24x50 FFP APMR IR MIL Rifle Scope£399.99ORDER NOW 21-30 Day Delivery
- Delta Titanium HD 2.5-10x56 Digi Illuminated 4a Rifle Scope£656.99ORDER NOW 10-20 Day Delivery
- Delta Titanium 1.5-9x45 2D/4A Belyst SFP Illuminated 2D Rifle Scope£705.99ORDER NOW 10-20 Day Delivery