Air Rifle Hunting
Click here for more information about Air Rifle Hunting"] When hunting simplicity and wide field of view is the key so you can find your quarry and dispatch of it quickly and cleanly. For most hunt scenarios anywhere between 1x-16x magnification is more than adequate.
This depends entirely on what it is you are shooting, Air rifles have a ‘loopy’ trajectory and therefore mil-dot or mil-hash reticules are very useful, this will also aid your range finding if you use a bracketing system, generally scopes catering for air rifle use will be parallax adjustable down to 10 Yards, meaning you are able to use the scope for close dispatch of vermin. Illuminated reticles are very useful in dusk and dawn conditions as well as using in conjunction to night vision or lamping. This helps you pick out the reticle against the background or target very easily.
- SaleNew InOptisan HX 4-12x40 AO SFP Enhanced Mil Dot Rifle Scope BEST BUYSpecial Price £88.95 Regular Price £217.00In Stock: 18
- SaleOptisan EVE 4-16x44 Side Focus IR MIL-G4Ai12X Rifle Scope BEST BUYSpecial Price £159.00 Regular Price £301.00In Stock: 3
- SaleOptisan EVE 3-12x44 SFP German No4A Illuminated Dot Rifle Scope BEST BUYSpecial Price £149.00 Regular Price £293.00In Stock: 4
- SaleNikko Stirling Diamond FFP 4-16x44 Illuminated Half Mildot RiflescopeSpecial Price £309.95 Regular Price £386.95In Stock: 3
- SaleNikko Stirling Panamax 4.5-14x50 AO Illuminated HMD RiflescopeSpecial Price £169.95 Regular Price £214.95In Stock: 3
- SaleNikko Stirling Panamax 6-18x50 AO IR HMD Reticle Long Range RiflescopeSpecial Price £181.95 Regular Price £226.95In Stock: 1
- SWFA SS 12x42 MOA-Quad Tactical Rear Focus Rifle Scope£429.95ORDER NOW 21-30 Day Delivery