Air Rifle Hunting
Click here for more information about Air Rifle Hunting"] When hunting simplicity and wide field of view is the key so you can find your quarry and dispatch of it quickly and cleanly. For most hunt scenarios anywhere between 1x-16x magnification is more than adequate.
This depends entirely on what it is you are shooting, Air rifles have a ‘loopy’ trajectory and therefore mil-dot or mil-hash reticules are very useful, this will also aid your range finding if you use a bracketing system, generally scopes catering for air rifle use will be parallax adjustable down to 10 Yards, meaning you are able to use the scope for close dispatch of vermin. Illuminated reticles are very useful in dusk and dawn conditions as well as using in conjunction to night vision or lamping. This helps you pick out the reticle against the background or target very easily.
- Athlon Argos BTR GEN2 6-24x50 FFP APMR IR MIL Rifle Scope£399.99ORDER NOW 21-30 Day Delivery
- Athlon Argos BTR GEN2 6-24x50 FFP APLR2 IR MOA Rifle Scope£399.99ORDER NOW 21-30 Day Delivery
- Athlon Argos BTR 6-24x50 FFP ATMR FFP IR MOA Illuminated Rifle Scope£354.95ORDER NOW 21-30 Day Delivery
- Nikko Stirling Panamax 6-18x50 AO IR HMD Reticle Long Range Riflescope£181.95ORDER NOW 3-5 Day Delivery
- Nikko Stirling PanaMax 8-24x50 IR HMD Long Range Riflescope£167.99ORDER NOW 3-5 Day Delivery
- SWFA SS 10x42 Tactical Side Focus Mil-Dot Rifle Scope£565.00ORDER NOW 21-30 Day Delivery