- Demand the most from your equipment. When things go unexpectedly or accidents happen, rest assured, Athlon Optics carry a lifetime transferable warranty. Athlon guarantees to repair or replace your product if damaged through normal use. No charge; No receipt; No Registration required.
Athlon Ares 1-10x24 ETR UHD FFP IR ATMR3 MIL 0.1 MRAD Rifle Scope
Meet the Ares ETR 1-10×24, the ultimate LPVO (low power variable optic) at an unbeatable price. Designed equally for expedient close-range engagements and precise long-range shots. This 10x magnification range provides fast target acquisition and a wide field of view. The Ares ETR’s extraordinary versatility creates an exceptional option for any DMR (designated marksman rifle) setup. Locking turrets and a precision zero stop combined to give any modern marksman peace of mind when they take to the woods. Regardless of terrain or species, the big game hunter will always be ready.
|Product Name A-Z||Athlon Ares 1-10x24 ETR UHD FFP IR ATMR3 MIL 0.1 MRAD Rifle Scope|
|Minimum Parallax||Fixed 100yd|
|Objective Lens Diameter||24mm|
|Tube Diameter||34 mm|
|Turret Click Value||0.1 MRAD (cm)|
- Extra-Low Dispersion glass significantly reduces chromatic aberration giving you an utmost bright and sharp image with true colour reproduction.
- The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environments.
First Focal Plane Reticle:
- The first focal plane reticle stays valid at all power settings allowing you to fully utilize the specially designed reticle that shrinks or grows along with your target as you zoom in or out. The reticle offers quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details.
Etched Glass Reticle:
- Reticle etched on the glass provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
Advanced Fully Multi-Coated:
- Fully Multi-Coated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increase the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- XPL Coating gives you extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches or anything else mother nature can throw at you.
Precision Zero Stop System:
- The system allows you to lock down your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero mark even you are turning it in pitch-dark or blindfolded.
Locking Elevation Turret:
This Locking Feature allows you to push down to lock the turret and pull up to turn. This feature prevents the elevation knob from being turned accidentally and keeps your zero all the time.
High Precision Erector System:
- The high precision erector system is processed by a high precision CNC machine with a +/- 0.0001mm tolerance level to provide you with the most accurate power settings and smoothest magnification change
One Piece Tube Construction:
- Heat-treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one-piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Argon Purging uses inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability.
In the box?
- Athlon Ares 1-10x24 ETR UHD FFP IR ATMR3 MIL 0.1 MRAD Rifle Scope
Athlon Lifetime Warranty:
- Download Manual HERE