07th December 2020
Spuhr ISMS SP-3616 30mm High (38mm) 20 MOA Cantilever One-Piece Picatinny Mount
Now £309.36 Was £363.95 Was £379.99
Out of stock (Contact us for availability.)
Absolute co-witness most clip-on NV units on AR platforms.
Allows the scope to be mounted 40 mm/1.57” farther forward than with a non-cantilever mount.
6 MIL/20,6 MOA Height: 38 mm/1.5” Length: 150 mm/5.9” Weight: 242 g/8.5 oz
10-degree wedge included
|Product Name A-Z||Spuhr ISMS SP-3616 30mm High (38mm) 20 MOA Cantilever One-Piece Picatinny Mount|
|Tube Diameter||30 mm|
|Mount Type||1 Piece, Cantilever|
|Width (Dovetail) / Firearm Manufacturer||Picatinny|
Picatinny mount for use on AR10 rifles
- Rings: 30 mm
- Tilt: 6 MIL/20.6 MOA
- Height: 38 mm/1.5”
- Length: 150 mm/5.9”
- Weight: 242 g/8.5 oz
- Interfaces: 8 sets
- EAN: 7340150700157
- Extremely sturdy scope mount, with possibility to attach multiple optical accessories directly to the mount. Built-in level. 45-degree split of the rings provides unobstructed view of the knobs.
- Prevents damage on scope due to flexing during heavy recoil or rough handling. The snipers rifle and the spotter’s carbine can have the same mount, enabling the use of the same or shared equipment and accessories.
- Innovative solution for indexing the rotation of the scope, using the included tool/gauge to index the scope correctly to the mount and gun. This is very important since if the scope is not properly indexed there will be an unintended lateral shift of the point of impact whenever the elevation is adjusted.
- Traditionally lasers have been mounted on the forend of the rifle, a solution with drawbacks. For the same reasons you don’t want your barrel to touch the forend you don ́t want the sights to be mounted on the forend. Our mounting system have up to seven interfaces for accessories, and the laser can easily be attached to the scope mount, providing the advantage of undisturbed laser and having the weight close to the centre of the gun instead of forward.
- Mounts can be delivered in various tilts. The tilt is clearly engraved on the mount, in both MIL and MOA.
Accessible and readable dials
- The rings are cut at 45 degrees instead of horizontaly, providing several advantages; the screws holding the parts together are not obscuring the knobs, thus the shooter can quickly determine the settings of the knobs.It also gives the shooter a horizontal reference line helping the shooter subconsciously to avoid canting the rifle to the side.
- The rings have index marks on the top and right side, making low knobs more easily readable.
- Provides use of various accessories such as angle cosine indicator (ACI), back up sights, lasers, illuminators, night vision mounts etc. with a minimized ”footprint”. With traditional mounts this can only be achieved if there is sufficient space on the middle tube for additional rings, which there rarely is. The ”Ideal Scope Mount System”™ have interface surfaces directly on the mount, making it possible to mount accessories either by Picatinny rails or as direct interfaces. A selection of interfaces for popular accessories are available, and others can be made to customer specifications.
- The sight mount have a level included in the rear of the mount.
In the box?
- Spuhr ISMS Cantilever One-Piece Picatinny Mount-30mm-20 MOA-38mm.
Write Your Own Review