Spuhr ISMS SP-6026 36mm Medium (32mm) 0 MOA Cantilever Picatinny Mount
"The Noveske Shooting Team mount"
The Noveske Shooting Team Mount was developed on special request from the Noveske Shooting Team to give them extra advantage in 3gun competitions.
Most AR15-style cantilever mounts are 1,5" (38mm) high, which provides a nice good cheek weld. The SP-6026 is 1,26" (32mm high) and gives a much tighter cheek weld than most other AR-mounts on the market, making fast and instinctive shooting much easier and faster.
As the SP-6026 is designed for speed shooting in 3gun and IPSC-style rifle competitions and therefore does not have the bubble level most other Spuhr mounts have. Allows the scope to be mounted 70 mm/2.76” farther forward than with a non-cantilever mount.
10-degree wedge included.
|Product Name A-Z||Spuhr ISMS SP-6026 36mm Medium (32mm) 0 MOA Cantilever Picatinny Mount|
|Tube Diameter||36 mm|
|Mount Type||1 Piece, Cantilever, Fixed|
|Width (Dovetail) / Firearm Manufacturer||Picatinny|
The Noveske Shooting Team Mount
- Rings: 36 mm
- Tilt: 0 MIL/MOA
- Height: 32 mm/1.26”
- Length: 140 mm/5.51”
- Weight: 223 g/7.9 oz
- Interfaces: 7 sets
- EAN: 7340150700492
- The SP-6026 was designed for 3-gun competition by The Noveske Shooting Team. This mount was designed for use on AR-15 carbines and does not align with back-up iron sights. Due to the low height and extreme cantilever, the SP-6026 does not feature a bubble level as the rest of the ISMS series do.
- Extremely sturdy scope mount, with possibility to attach multiple optical accessories directly to the mount. Built-in level. 45-degree split of the rings provides unobstructed view of the knobs.
- Prevents damage on scope due to flexing during heavy recoil or rough handling. The snipers rifle and the spotter’s carbine can have the same mount, enabling the use of the same or shared equipment and accessories.
- Innovative solution for indexing the rotation of the scope, using the included tool/gauge to index the scope correctly to the mount and gun. This is very important since if the scope is not properly indexed there will be an unintended lateral shift of the point of impact whenever the elevation is adjusted.
- Traditionally lasers have been mounted on the forend of the rifle, a solution with drawbacks. For the same reasons you don’t want your barrel to touch the forend you don ́t want the sights to be mounted on the forend. Our mounting system have up to seven interfaces for accessories, and the laser can easily be attached to the scope mount, providing the advantage of undisturbed laser and having the weight close to the centre of the gun instead of forward.
- Mounts can be delivered in various tilts. The tilt is clearly engraved on the mount, in both MIL and MOA.
Accessible and readable dials
- The rings are cut at 45 degrees instead of horizontaly, providing several advantages; the screws holding the parts together are not obscuring the knobs, thus the shooter can quickly determine the settings of the knobs.It also gives the shooter a horizontal reference line helping the shooter subconsciously to avoid canting the rifle to the side.
- The rings have index marks on the top and right side, making low knobs more easily readable.
- Provides use of various accessories such as angle cosine indicator (ACI), back up sights, lasers, illuminators, night vision mounts etc. with a minimized ”footprint”. With traditional mounts this can only be achieved if there is sufficient space on the middle tube for additional rings, which there rarely is. The ”Ideal Scope Mount System”™ have interface surfaces directly on the mount, making it possible to mount accessories either by Picatinny rails or as direct interfaces. A selection of interfaces for popular accessories are available, and others can be made to customer specifications.
In the box?
- Spuhr ISMS Cantilever One-Piece Picatinny Mount-36mm-0 MOA-32mm.