Schmidt & Bender PM II 3-20x50 Ultra Short FFP P4FL 0.1 MRAD DT27 / MTC LT / ST CW Zero Stop Rifle Scope
The Schmidt & Bender PM II 3-20x50 Ultra Short FFP, with its 34.5 cm length, is a significantly shortened version of the normal 3-20x50 PM II. It was developed for use with attachments on short rifles.
The ultra-compact elevation turret on the Schmidt & Bender PM II 3-20x50 Ultra Short FFP is designed as a double turn with 3.5 m/100 m of adjustment range and can easily be used with a red dot sight that is installed on the back mounting ring to bridge close distances.
Thanks to the precise parallax adjustment and a large field ofview of 13 m per 100 m on 3x magnification with the Schmidt & Bender PM II 3-20x50 Ultra Short FFP medium- and long-range targets can be easily identified and engaged.
The Schmidt & Bender PM II 3-20x50 Ultra Short FFP has a turret that has an MTC setting and can be locked in place. The Windage turret has a cap to prevent unintentional adjustment.
|Brand||Schmidt & Bender|
|Product Name A-Z||Schmidt & Bender PM II 3-20x50 Ultra Short FFP P4FL 0.1 MRAD DT27 / MTC LT / ST CW Zero Stop Rifle Scope|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50mm|
|Tube Diameter||34 mm|
|Turret Click Value||0.1 MRAD (cm)|
- Item Condition New
- Scope Weight:31.85oz
- Scope Length:340mm/13.4"
- Magnification Range:3-20x
- Scope Objective Diameter:50mm
- Scope Tube Size / Mount:34mm
- Turret Adjustment (Click Value):1 cm CW
- Elevation Turret Details:DT27 MTC LT (Double Turn 27; More Tactile Clicks; Locking Turret)
- Windage Turret Details:ST ZS CT (Single Turn; Zero Stop; Capped Turret)
- Parallax Adjustment:Side Focus Parallax 25m->∞
- Reticle Position:First Focal Plane
- Reticle Details:P4LF Reticle
- Field of View:13 - 2.1(m/100m)
- Exit Pupil:11.4 - 2.5 mm
- Eye Relief:90mm/3.54"
- Twilight Factor:12.2 - 31.6
- Light Transmission90%
- Illuminated Reticle:Yes, 11 Settings
- Scope Finish:Matte Black
- Scope Turret Rotation:Clockwise (CW)
- Product TypeRiflescopes
10 Year UK Warranty