No products in the basket.
Wheeler Engineering – Anti-Cant Indicator Picatinny Rail Attachment
Keeping your scope perfectly aligned is critical to long-range accuracy. Canting your scope, even just a couple of degrees, can cause error in point of impact. With modern “Drop-Compensating” scopes, an Anti-Cant Indicator is a necessity.
If your gun isn’t aligned correctly dialing up the turrets, or using hold-over marks, will just throw your shot off. This error can easily be enough to cause misses. The Wheeler Anti-Cant Indicator ensures your rifle is always held near perfectly vertical, eliminating any chance for “Cant Error” to cause a miss. Attaches securely to any Pic Rail and is tunable with the precision leveling set screw.
Indicates precise, repeatable level gun position Increases accuracy by insuring proper gun alignment, which is critical for turret adjustment and hold over for bullet drop compensation Easy-to-view from shooting position Attaches to any Pic Rail and aligns with precision leveling set screw Folds in when not in use Precision machined aluminum with anodized finish.
- Indicates precise, repeatable level gun position
- Increases accuracy for proper gun alignment, which is critical for turret adjustment and hold-over for bullet drop compensation
- Precision machined aluminum with anodized finish
- Built-in inset levelling hex screw to insure indicator is level with gun
- Easy-to-view from shooting position
- Attaches to Picatinny Rail, folds in when not in use