Vortex Crossfire Red Dot Sight – 2 MOA
For close-in work and general shooting, it’s tough to beat a quality Vortex Crossfire Red Dot Sight. The super-light, ultra-compact, insanely-fast-on-target, incredibly durable, the Vortex Crossfire Red Dot is exactly that. Not only does this sight absolutely rock, it does so at a price that’s hotter than a $2 pistol.
The daylight-bright, 2-MOA dot, is easy to acquire and promotes rapid engagement of targets, yet is fine enough to more precisely engage targets at distance. 11 intensity levels of brightness let shooters cater the dot intensity to the situation at hand. Skeletonised mount offers two height options – lending its functionality to AR-15’s, shotguns, and pistols.
- Fully Multi-Coated Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
Brightness Settings 11 Levels
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the Crossfire’s performance.
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Battery Life Up to 7,000 hours on the medium brightness setting.
- Skeletonized Mount Included Offers two mounting-height options – Low and Lower 1/3 Co-Witness.
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax free
- Length: 2.5 inches
- Weight: 5.2 ounces
2 MOA Dot Reticle
The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background.