Pulsar Helion XQ28F Thermal Monocular – 384×288 17µm
The Pulsar Helion XQ28F Thermal Monocular is the new entry model of thermal imager Pulsar Helion range of optics. The Pulsar Helion XQ28F gives you all the great features that the previous XQ19 but with a new and improved larger front lense which helps you achieve a detection range of 800m and an optical magnification of 2.3x with a smooth zoom up to 9.2x.
Sensor: 384×288 @ 17 µm
Magnification: 2.3 … 9.2 x (smooth zoom)
Detection range: 800 m
Color palettes: 8
Wi-Fi module: integrated
Video / sound recorder: integrated
Operating temperatures: -25 … +50 °C
Stream Vision. Direct streaming to the smartphone.
What’s in the box
Helion Thermal Imaging Scope | IPS5 Battery Pack | Battery charger with mains charger | USB cable | Carrying case | Hand strap | User manual | Lens cloth | Warranty card
Features of the Pulsar Helion XQ28F Thermal Monocular Imaging Scope
- The best image definition – A heat sink, located on the device’s body, effectively prevents heat build-up from the sensor and other components while also significantly reducing temperature and noise sensitivity, especially between calibrations.
- Variable magnification – Helion models include variable magnification, up to 8x depending on model, and feature both 2x step-up and smooth, graduated magnification for a truly optimum, customized field of view.
- High image frequency – At a high refresh rate of 50Hz, the Helion provides comfortable viewing throughout dynamic, rapid motion.
- Detection distance up to 1800m – Depending on model, Helion thermal imasing scopes detect big-game-size heat signatures up to 1800 meters away
- Built-in video recording – Capturing still images and video is seamless with the Helionl’s built-in video recorder. Image and video content is stored internally and can easily be transferred to PC/laptop via wired connection or Wi-Fi.
- Mobile-friendly (iOS, Android) with remote control and live internet streaming – The highlight of the Helion is the ability to link via Wi-Fi the device with Android and iOS based mobile units using the free mobile application Stream Vision. The Stream Vision software connects the device with Android/iOS mobile unit (smartphone or tablet) which enables you to receive footage in the real time mode, to distantly operate the device with your smartphone, as well to stream online the image captured by the device to Youtube.
- Quick-change B-Pack power units – Helion includes a progressive autonomous B-Pack power supply consisting of a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS5, 5.2A-h battery pack designed to deliver over 8 hrs. of operation on maximum mode. Higher-powered IPS10 battery packs, as well as CR123A and AA battery cases, also are available and provide a perfect off-the-grid power solution.
- Stadiametric rangefinder – Based on estimated heights of observed objects, the stadiametric rangefinding reticle makes determining precise distances fast, easy, reliable and repeatable.
- Fully waterproof – IPX7 waterproof-rated protection ensures the Helion performs perfectly in wet weather, even during intense rain, snowfall and submersion in 3 ft. of water for up to 30 min. (IEC 60529).
- Wide range of operating temperatures – With a frost-resistant AMOLED display, the Helion thermal imaging scope is designed to deliver flawless performance at an extreme temperature range of -25° … +50°С.
- Fully-functional wireless control (optional) – The ergonomic, wireless remote control, with encoder wheel, puts the full range of the Helion’s capabilities at your fingertips for comfortable, convenient, hands-off operation.
- Display-off mode – During short periods of inactivity and better concealment, Display Off powers down the display without interrupting other operating functions. Using Display Off means a much faster restart time when you need it most.
- User-friendly interface – The Helion is designed with ease-of-operation in mind. User feedback has resulted in the most friendly interface to date, complete with an easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar at the bottom of the display. Internal menu items and options are also displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate so you can keep an eye on settings without losing sight of your objective.
- Updatable software – For initial setup and additional updates, the iOS and Android compatible Stream Vision App ensures the most recent Helion software versions are available.
Specifications of the Pulsar Helion XQ28F Thermal Monocular Imaging Scope
- Sensor: 384×288 @ 17 µm
- Magnification: 2.3 … 9.2 x (smooth zoom)
- Detection range: 800m
- Color palettes: 8
- Wi-Fi module: integrated
- Video / sound recorder: integrated
- Operating temperatures: -25 … +50 °C
- Type of Microbolometer Uncooled
- Frame Rate, Hz 50
- Microbolometer resolution, pixels 384×288
- Pixel Pitch, µm 17
- Display type AMOLED
- Display Resolution, pix. 640×480
- Built-In Video Recorder Availability yes
- Preferable video player for IOS VLC/Elmedia Video Player
- Built-In Memory, Gb 8
- Format of video clip .avi
- Format of photo files .jpg
- Resolution of photo files 640×480
- USB, type microUSB
- Operation modes 3
- Integrated Wi-Fi module yes
- Defective pixel repair option yes
- Magnification, х 3.1 … 12.4
- Digital zoom, x 2x; 4x
- Objective Lens F28/1.2
- Exit pupil, mm 5
- Diopter adjustment, dptr. ± 5
- Close-up distance, m 3
- Range of Detection, m
- Range of detection, m (object high*width = 1,7*0,5m) 800
- Power Supply
- Power Supply, V 3.0 – 4.2
- Battery type B-Pack (Li-ion)
- Battery Life, hour 8
- External Power Supply 5V – USB
Physical & operational characteristics
- Operating Temperature,°С – 25 … +50
- Level of Protection (acc. to IEC 60529) IPX7
- Waterproofness yes
- Dimensions, mm 219x58x57
- Weight (without batteries), kg 0.4
- Frequency 2.4 GHz
- Standard 802.11 b/g/n
- Line-of-sight reception range, m 15