Pulsar Core FXQ38 BW (TFA) Thermal Rifle Scope (Requires Cover Ring Adaptor)
The Core FXQ Series is now available with a monochrome AMOLED display which enhances image quality and helps reduce eye-fatigue over prolonged periods of use, as well as a 384×288 17µm thermal sensor allowing increased detection ranges and image definition. This Thermal Front Attachment (TFA) allows users to convert their current day scope into a thermal imager, whilst maintaining zero and a natural shooting position.
The Core FXQ attaches easily to the front of most day scopes using Cover Ring Adaptors that are available in 42mm, 50mm and 56mm sizes (DN 42mm, DN 50mm, DN 56mm). Each adaptor comes with inserts to suit different size objective lens housings. Once installed on a day scope they can remain in place for daytime shooting and come with an integrated lens cap. Additionally, the device comes with an eye-cup for use as a handheld thermal monocular.
The Core FXQ is extremely versatile; in addition to its weapon scope functions. It can also be re-purposed as an independent monocular. The supplied eyepiece converts the Core FXQ into A 3.1X OR 4.1X (Depending on the model) monocular.
Core FXQ38 BW (TFA)
- Magnification: 3.1-6.2x
- Horizontal Field of View: 9.2°
- Detection Ranges: 1350m
- Thermal Sensor: 384×288 17µm
- Optimised for 1.0 – 3.0x mag day scope
In brief, the Core FXQ Series features:
- Night-time Shooting Advantages
- Point-of-Impact Stability
- Quick Transformation
- Monochrome AMOLED Display
- 3 Calibration Modes
- 3 Operation Modes
- Wireless Remote Control
- External Power Supply
- Full Waterproof
- Wide Range of Operating Temperatures
- Various Day Optics Compatibility
- High Recoil Resistance
- Compact & Lightweight
- Quick-Change eyepiece
- Internal Focusing
- Compatible with DN Cover Ring Adaptors
High Frame Rate
- At a high refresh rate of 50Hz, the Core FXQ series provides comfortable viewing throughoutdynamic, rapid motion.
High Recoil Resistance
- The CORE FXQ features exceptionally high shock resistance, capable of handling high-powered firearm recoil, up to .375-cal., including smoothbore and airsoft.
Wide Temperature Range
- With a frost-resistant AMOLED display, the Trail Thermal Imaging Sight is designed to deliver flawless performance at an extreme temperature of -25° to +50°C
- During short periods of inactivity and better concealment, Display-Off powers down the display without interrupting other operating functions. Using Display-Off means a much faster restart time when you need it most.
- CORE FXQ models include up to 8x magnification and feature both 2x step-up and smooth, graduated magnification for a truly optimum,customisedfield of view.
Long Detection Range
- Depending on the model, the CORE FXQ detects big-game-size heat signatures up to 1800m away
- IPX7 waterproof-rated protection ensures the Core FXQ performs perfectly in wet weather, even during intense rain, snowfallandsubmersion in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. (IEC 60529).
- The ergonomic, wireless remote control, with encoder wheel, puts the full range of theTrails’scapabilities at your fingertips for comfortable, convenient, hands-off operation.
- The CORE-FXQ is designed with ease-of-operation in mind. User feedback has resulted in the mostuser friendlyinterface to date, complete with an easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar at the bottom of the display. Internal menu items and options are also displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate, so you can keep an eye on settings without losing sight of your objective.