No products in the basket.
Preowned Yukon Photon XT 6.5×50 Digital Night Vision Scope
GREAT CONDITION : FULL WORKING ORDER, BOXED – OVERALL CONDITION 8.5/10
Day & night use
The Photon XT night vision riflescopes can be activated and used in the daylight without the fear of being damaged immediately or in the long run.
A reticle is electronically displayed on the screen and is permanently located in the plane of target image. The Photon XT’s internal memory contains 6 reticles of various shapes and applications in 3 colors.
Eyesafe eye relief
The Photon XT riflescopes feature a 60 mm eye relief – one of the best parameters in its class. The greater is the eye relief the less traumatic is the use of the scope, especially on hunting weapons with considerable recoil.
High shock resistance
The Photon XT riflescopes feature high shock resistance and can be used with rifled hunting weapon for such cartridges as 9.3х64, .30-06, .300, .375. etc, and with smooth-bore and airsoft weapon.
Easy mounting on a rifle
The middle part of the Photon XT body is a 30 mm tube, standard for daylight optical sights, which enables the Photon to be mounted on various types of hunting weapons using proven solutions.
Effective use with “invisible” IR illuminators
As opposed to tube-based devices, digital NV equipment feature advanced efficiency when used with IR Illuminators working in long wave range (more than 900 nm) and invisible by the naked eye.
Easy to operate
Photon XT riflescope is easy to operate – majority of operations (device activation, menu settings and navigation) are performed with one encoder-wheel.
Compact and lightweight
Being an electronic and optic night vision riflescope Photon XT has the weight and size of an ordinary day riflescope.
- Spectral sensitivity of device at a wavelength of 780 nm, mW, not more than 8×10^-5
- Spectral sensitivity of device at a wavelength of 915 nm, mW, not more than 4×10^-4
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Camera resolution, pixels: 656×492
- Display type: LCD
- Display Resolution, pix.: 640×480
- Magnification: x 6.5
- Lens diameter: 50mm
- Field of View: 3.5 degrees
- Eye Relief: 60mm
- Exit Pupil: 5mm
- Diopter adjustment: dptr. ±4
- Resolution, lines per mm: 38
- Minimum focusing distance, m: 10
- Range of recognition, m: 200
- Emitter: Laser
- IR Wavelength, nm: 780
- Power of IR Illuminator, mW: 20…28
- IR Illuminator’s beam divergence angle, degree: 8
- Windage & Elevation, 1 click, mm / 100m 17/ 17
- Max. windage/elevation adjustment range, clicks 1020/ 1020
- Mounting brackets on weapon: 30 mm rings
- Power supply, V: 2.0 – 3.3
- Weight (without/with battery), kg: 0.68/ 0.72
- Battery Type 2xLR6: (AA)
- Operating Temperature, °C: -15…+50
- Level of Protection (acc. to IEC 60529): IPX4
- Video Out: yes/ no *
- Dimensions, mm: 430x75x80
- Photon Riflescope
- Carrying case
- Lens cloth
- User manual
- Warranty card