No products in the basket.
Preowned Leupold MK4 4.5-14×50 LR/T SFP Mildot Rifle Scope
Very good condition compact tactical / range scope. Comes with a sunshade & ARD. No orginal box
Overall condition: 8/10
Every component of your Leupold Mark 4 LR/T variable power riflescope is working together to help you make every shot count, whether you’re at the range, hunting, or in a tactical environment.
- DiamondCoat 2 – Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat 2 has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing – Features our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend, which nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and reduces the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does.
- Generous Eyebox – Get on target faster so you can take the shot of a lifetime. Even at higher powers, the longer eye relief and generous eyebox provides incredible head position latitude, edge-to-edge brightness, and a full clear sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely.
- Blackened Lens Edges – Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter’s eye. This results in a brighter image with increased contrast.
- Twin Bias Spring Erector System – The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- Super Fast-Focus Eyepiece – The lockable super fast-focus eyepiece gets you on target fast. Includes a durable Alumina rubber eyepiece guard on select models.
- Lockable Fast-Focus Eyepiece – Features Leupold’s lockable fast-focus eyepiece for a secure reticle focus.
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio – A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for virtually any situation.
- Dual Use – All Leupold optics offer performance that makes them equally at home in hunting or tactical environments, thanks to their outstanding accuracy, legendary ruggedness, and absolute waterproof integrity.
- M1 Adjustments – Finger-adjustable ¼-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks. Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
- 30mm Maintube – The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Side Focus – Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Tactile Power Selector – The tactile power indicator identifies your magnification with a touch.
- Waterproof & Fogproof – Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity: ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- Length – A (in) 12.50
- Mounting Space – B (in) 5.50
- Illustration – C 1.60
- Illustration – D 2.40
- Eyepiece Length – E 3.20
- Objective Length – F 3.70
- Objective Diameter – G 2.30
- Eyepiece Diameter – H 1.60
- Tube Diameter- k (in) 1.18
- Tube Diameter- k (mm) 30.00