No products in the basket.
Preowned Athlon Midas BTR 4.5-27×50 APLR1 SFP IR Mil Rifle Scope
This preowned scope is in immaculate condition, boxed and as new. Overall condition: 10/10
Whether you are shooting prairie dogs at 700+ yards or you are shooting 3 gun that replicates life and death scenarios you want a rifle scope that is accurate, tough, durable and extremely versatile. You need a scope with the Midas touch, it makes every shot gold.
The Athlon Midas BTR is ready for anything. It is also is equipped with our advanced multi-coating so you’ll have the brightest, clearest long-distance image possible, in any situation.
The innovative new XPL coated lenses gives you “Xtra Protective Lens” coating that protects you lenses from moisture, oil, dirt and smudges. The super-fast side parallax focus makes certain you have the clearest image in the world when it matters most.
The ultra-strong one-piece tube is hammer-forged from an aircraft aluminum alloy for more strength than standard aluminum, multi-piece scope tubes.
The 6x magnification ratio eliminates the needs for multiple scope for different game or types of hunting. No need for multiple scopes for multiple types of game animals.
This Athlon Midas BTR 4.5-27×50 Model has APLR1 second focal plane illuminated MIL reticle in it.
- HD Glass HD Glass gives you better light transmission, brighter, and sharper image.
- Illuminated Reticle The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.
- Etched Glass Reticle Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Advanced Fully Multicoated Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- XPL Coating XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches or anything else mother nature can throw at you.
- High Precision Erector System The high precision erector system processed by high precision CNC machine with +/- 0.0001mm tolerance level to provide you the most accurate power settings and smoothest magnification change
- 6061 T6 Aluminum The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.
- Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater
- Fog proof Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Argon Purged Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability.
- Magnification 4.5-27
- Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
- Reticle APLR1 SFP IR MIL, Glass Etched illuminated
- Surface Finish Matte
- Lens Coating Wide Band Fully Multicoated
- Extra Coating Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material 6061 Aluminium
- Tube Diameter 30 mm
- Exit Pupil 11.1-1.7 mm
- Eye Relief 3.9″
- Field of View @100 yards 22.7-3.6 ft
- Click Value 0.1 mil
- Adjustment range per rotation 6 mil
- Total Elevation Adjustment 18 mil
- Total Windage Adjustment 18 mil
- Turret Style Exposed Direct Dial
- Parallax Adjustment Side Focus – 30 yards to infinity
- Purging Material Argon
- Length 13.8 “
- Weight 26 oz
- Reticle Subtension Validity 15x
- User Instruction Manual Download
- Reticle Manual Download