PARD NV008 LRF Digital Day/Night Vision Rifle Scope
PLEASE NOTE: An external battery charger is required for this item. The micro USB port is for transferring data to a computer and NOT for charging. Charging via the USB port may damage the device and any damaged caused will not be covered by the warranty.
The Pard NV008 LRF Night Vision Unit – sets a new benchmark amongst dedicated night vision scope units, with 1080p colour for daytime use and 1080p night time viewing, MP4 video recording and fast change battery power and compact powerful illuminator, gives amazing value and performance for money. Supplied with a weaver rail mount to fit to your rifle, the unit comes with a choice of reticles and is ideal for daytime vermin or stalking shots with the ability to switch to night mode with HD image quality when required.
New & Improved Features:
- Inbuilt 600M Laser Range Finder
- New colour reticles
- Redesigned mount inc more mounting point locations.
- 6.5 Optical 13x Digital Magnification
- Picture in Picture upto 26x
The Pard NV008 LRF rifle scope features:
- 1080P Full colour for daytime use
- 1080P Night vision mode for night use
- 600M inbuilt laser rangefinder
- 6.5x optical magnification and digital 15x zoom function, increases image size target image size.
- Multiple reticle choice with aim point graduations.
- Built in recording to Micro SD card, records in MP4 format which is compatible with OSX and Windows systems, video can be also played back through viewfinder to analyse shots.
- Built in 150yd-200yd illuminator with zoom function from spot to flood and three IR power modes
- Built in laser, useful for using as a marker for rangefinding
- Recoil rated upto .308 calibre
- Runs off a single 18650 battery so you can carry spares and replace in the field very easily
- Focusable Dioptre
- Built in WiFi system, allows viewing of the device via phone or tablet also allows remote recording, and viewing of all video files stored on micro SD card.
- Standby mode from press of power button turns eye display off, prevents spooking of quarry from screen glare if carrying a night
- Adjustable brightness and exposure control to allow greater colour and detail during very low light conditions
- Weaver rail mounting system.
- Standard NV008 unit
- 18650 rechargeable battery cell
- Carry Case
- Weaver rail
The main benefits of this unit compared to other dedicated rifle scope offerings are:
- Full 1080P colour mode for day use, including high resolution 1080P night vision mode for night time vermin control.
- Inbuilt high power Illuminator allows viewing past 250yds, keeping weight down, and no additional IR is required under these ranges.
- Mildot style reticules with multiple aim points.
- Supplied weaver mount for quick fitting and removal.
- Lightweight and compact design add minimal weight to your rifle setup.
- 18650 battery power, economic rechargeable cells cost less than £5 each and can be swapped very easily in the field, no bulky packs required.
- Inbuilt recording in MP4 format.
- 600M inbuilt laser rangefinder
- WIFI mode for linking via tablet or phone.
TO ZERO YOUR PARD 008 PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Simply fire a shot at the target, go into the zeroing menu and whilst keeping the scope reticle on your aiming point, press the OK key. First pressing the + or – key freezes the display so that any subsequent moving of the rifle has no effect on the image seen on the display.
Pressing the + and – keys moves the reticle against the frozen display image until the reticle is horizontally aligned with the point of impact.
Press the OK key and it then becomes possible to adjust the vertical position of the reticle using the up and down keys (the image is still frozen).
When the vertical position has been adjusted to the point of impact, the reticle should now be at the point of impact.
Pressing OK again unfreezes the display and, if necessary, the style and colour of the reticle can be changed.
Fire a second shot to check that the POA and POI are aligned, and if not close enough, repeat the procedure.