VORTEX FURY® HD 5000 10X42 FULL SIZE ROOF PRISM LASER RANGEFINDER BINOCULAR
*NEW FOR 2019*
Two of the most important pieces of hunting gear combined into one powerful, long-ranging unit, Fury® HD 5000 rangefinding binoculars make glassing and ranging ultra-fast and efficient. Right-side button controls make one-handed manipulation of both functions quick and easy, cutting down on set up time in the field. And don’t forget—these Fury® HD 5000 binoculars join all other Vortex® products in that they are completely covered by our unbeatable VIP Warranty, and that includes electronic components!
– HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
– XR™ Lens Coatings: Premium anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide superior light transmission for exceptional clarity and low-light performance.
– Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
– Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism enhances resolution and contrast.
– Roof Prisms: Designed to be compact yet durable.
– Nitrogen Gas Purged: Gas purged and o-ring sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance in all conditions.
– ArmorTek®: Ultra-hard exterior lens coatings defend against scratches, oil and dirt.
– Shockproof: Designed to withstand the highest levels of recoil and impact.
– Waterproof: Designed to withstand harsh weather conditions.
– Fogproof: Designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures.
– Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip and durable external protection.
– Multi-Position Eyecups: Twists to precise, intermediate settings for a customized, comfortable fit with or without eyeglasses.
– Tapered Eyecups: Fit naturally for greater viewing comfort.
– Left Eye Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located by the center focus wheel.
– Center Focus Wheel: Fit naturally for greater viewing comfort.
– Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time for ultra-sharp views.
– Right Side Controls: Simple to use and easily manipulated with a single hand – leaving your other hand free to hold your bow, rifle, or other important piece of equipment.
– Tripod Adaptable: Allowing use on a tripod or car window mount. Tripod adapter required.
– Horizontal Component
– Distance (HCD): Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode compensates for incline or decline to display the true distance to the target.
– Line of Sight (LOS): Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight distance to the target.
– Scan: This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
– Best Mode: Displays the strongest range result. Intended to be the primary mode.
– Last Mode: Displays the furthest distance when ranging/panning/scanning. Ideal for ranging targets behind potential obstructive objects in the foreground – like brush, trees and rocks.
– Easy-To-Use Menu: Intuitive, easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display.
– Ranging Format: Range in yards or meters.
Magnification 10 x
Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm
Eye Relief 16 mm
Exit Pupil 4.2 mm
Linear Field of View 321-6 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View 6.1 degrees
Close Focus 18.5 feet
Interpupillary Distance 54-72 mm
Height 5.75 inches
Width 5 inches
Weight 32.3 ounces
HCD CORRECTED SHOOT-TO RANGE
The Fury uses HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) angle-compensated ranging technology to give bow and rifle shooters the critical distance data needed to make accurate shots. Capable of ranging reflective targets to 5000 yards with an ultra-fast readout.