Meopta MeoStar B1 8×42 Binoculars
Meopta MeoStar B1 8×42 combine superior optical elements in a compact, mechanically robust, ergonomically designed body, providing exceptional waterproof, dust proof and shockproof performance.
Meopta MeoStar B1 8×42 series offer all-round performance in a compact, ergonomic design. Built to the standards of demanding users across the globe, the premium grade internal optics systems combined with robust mechanical engineering have resulted in some of the best performing binoculars on the market today.
MeoBright 5501 Ion Assisted lens coatings ensure brilliant, crystal clear observation even in the harshest lighting conditions.
8×42- Ideally suited to a wide range of users for various observation needs.
|Eye relief (mm)||17,0|
|Front lens diameter (mm)||42|
|Exit pupil (mm)||5,3|
|Type of build||Roof|
|Lens coating||Phase coating, full multi-coating (Meobright-Multicoating)|
|Focusing system||Central focusing|
|Diopter-adjustment side||right side|
|Threaded tripod connector||yes|
|Eyepieces for spectacle wearers||yes|
|Strap fitting||Loops connector, wide|
Field of view
|Apparent field of view (°)||–|
|True field of view (°)||7,8|
|Field of view at 1,000 m (m)||137|
|Close focus limit (m)||3,0|
|Surface material||Rubber armouring|
Area of application
|Hunting||very good (Allrounder)|
|Travel and sports||middle|
Some of the best hunting happens in the most dismal lighting and weather conditions. The darkness of dawn and dusk, cloud cover, fog, rain and shadow don’t care that you are stalking a trophy buck. Thankfully… we do. With over 80 years making the world’s best optics, we know how to maximize light transmission, visual clarity and achieve optical excellence.
MEOBRIGHT – Lens Coating
Our high-performance ion-assisted multicoating featured on MeoStar binoculars and MeoStar S1 and S2 spotting scopes. MeoBright delivers outstanding light transmission per lens surface while suppressing reflection and glare. MeoBright multi-coated optics deliver performance the competition can’t match.
– Constructed from lightweight aluminium alloy, the body is exceptionally rugged to ensure a long life at extreme operating temperatures.
– The protective rubber lining is soft and designed to provide a comfortable grip.
– Central focus ring with an integrated dioptric correction dial for easy, one-finger adjustment.
– All binoculars are 100% waterproof even when submerged in water and are fully protected against moisture, rain and snow.
– The binoculars are sealed and filled with inert nitrogen gas for 100% prevention of internal fogging.
– Air Cell Comfort Neck Strap