No products in the basket.
Kahles K624i 6-24×56 LH Illumianted FFP MSR Riflescope – LEFT HAND WINDAGE
The Kahles K624i 6-24×56 LH is the first scope that offers the shooter left hand windage adjustment
- Available in other reticle choices such as MOAK – 1/4 MOA, SKMR – 0.1 MRAD or SKMR3 – 0.1 MRAD
The Kahles K624i 6-24×56 LH is the perfect example of innovation and quality derived from 116 years’ experience building the world’s finest rifle scopes.
Designed for applications where the purest optical clarity can mean the difference between a hit or miss; this optic sets new standards with incredible resolution, contrast, and 95% light transmission.
The Kahles K624i 6-24×56 LH offers ultra precision adjustments, constructed of hardened steel and machined to the most demanding tolerances, deliver a lifetime of wear resistance and 100% accuracy.
The elevation adjustment has a second rotation indicator and the most refined zero stop and dial reset available. The 34mm main tube of the Kahles K624i 6-24×56 LH provides 26 Mils or 87 MOA of overall elevation adjustment in just two rotations and precise indexing, adjusting for extreme distances and back to zero is incredibly fast and accurate.
Left or right handed shooters will find the unique and innovative parallax adjustment, located under the elevation turret, superior to all other designs.
This means less time required to engage multiple targets as you won’t have to break your shooting position. These features combined with unmatched optical performance and advanced reticle options are just a few of the reasons why the top shooters in the industry are switching to the K624i.
The Kahles K624i 6-24×56 LH Specifically engineered for long range precision and built without compromise, the K624i delivers the highest level of performance ever achieved.
- Left-hand version (windage turret integrated on the left side of the scope)
- Innovative parallax adjustment integrated in the elevation turret (patented)
- Parallax adjustment from 50m to infinity
- Illuminated reticle in the first focal plane allow safe distance and size measurements
MSR Reticle – 0.1 MRAD Clicks
- Magnification: 6-24
- Objective lens diameter: 2.20 inch
- Field of view: 20.4 – 5.1 ft
- Eye relief: 3.54 inch
- Diopter compensation: +2 / -3.5 dpt
- Twilight factor: 18.3 – 36.7 DIN 58388
- Impact correction per click: 0.1 MIL
- Parallax adjustment: 50-∞
- Adjustment range (E/W): 7.5 / 3.3 ft
- Tube diameter: 34mm
- Length: 15.9 inch
- Weight: 33.5 oz
- Reticle in focal plane: 1
- Illuminated: yes
- Warranty: 10 Years