No products in the basket.
Hawke Vantage IR 3-9×40 Rimfire .22 LR Subsonic
The Hawke Vantage IR 3-9×40 features a .22 LR Subsonic reticle which offers an excellent budget rifle scope with a calibrated illuminated reticle.
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- ¼ MOA low profile no-snag fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Chassis: 1″ Mono-tube
- Optical System: 3-9×
- Objective: 40mm
- Reticle: Rimfire .22 LR Subsonic
- Illumination: Red / Green – 5 Levels
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed – 69m / 75yds
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds: 13 – 12.7m / 39 – 12.7ft
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
- Length: 315mm / 12.4″
- Weight: 430g / 15.2oz
- Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
- All calibre rated.
Rimfire .22 LR Subsonic 9× Reticle
Registered reticle design exclusive to Hawke. Aim points calculated for your specific caliber. Easy to zero and outstanding downrange accuracy with illuminated aim points for all lighting conditions Yardages etched into the reticle field of view, designed for use on maximum magnification.
Designed for the .22 LR Subsonic caliber. Zero on maximum mag. at 50 yards and all aim points are pre-calculated. 1057 fps.
Reticle subtension details
Preset correct: @ 9.0×
- Material: Aluminium
- Exit Pupil: 13.3 – 4.4mm / 0.5 – 4.4″
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated – 11 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Elevation Increment: ¼ MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 100 MOA
- Windage Increment: ¼ MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 100 MOA
- Turret Caps: Yes
- Turret Type: Low Profile
- Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery