COMES WITH 3 TURRET SETS OF 1/8 MOA OR 1/10 MRAD TO GIVE YOU THE MOST COMPLETE TARGET SCOPE SET UP AVAILABLE
The brand new Hawke Sidewinder ED 10-50×60 is brand new to 2016 and when it comes to optics the Hawke Sidewinder ED 10-50×60 delivers performance and all the features required by FT target shooters and long range precision shooters.
The Hawke Sidewinder ED 10-50×60 features a 30mm mono-tube chassis which provides a strong, stable platform for the ED optics, even when used on brutal long range calibres. A five times ratio zoom means, no matter what your magnification preference, the Sidewinder ED 10-50×60 has your target shooting applications covered.
The Hawke Sidewinder ED 10-50×60 incorporates the glass etched TMX reticle allows extended aim points ideal for all trajectories. ED glass, incorporated into the objectives element assembly. produces clear and crisp images with little chromatic aberration.
Interchangeable, locking and resettable exposed turrets for quick, yet precise adjustments. Supplied as standard with a 1/4 MOA click value. Optional 1/8 MOA or MRAD click turrets can be later purchased allowing the user to choose the click value to suit the targeting situation or their personal preference.
The Hawke Sidewinder ED 10-50×60 interchangeable turrets are a patented design so this style of system will only be available when you purchase a Hawke Sidewinder ED 10-50×60. The Sidewinder ED 10-50×60 also comes with a oversized sidewheel for precise dialing.
HAWKE SIDEWINDER ED 10-50×60
ED | Red IR | 30mm | SF | Waterproof
- High magnification precision optical system
- Extra-low Dispersion glass for optimum clarity
- Interchangeable, locking and resettable turrets
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- 1/4 MOA Clicks
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination
- Stepless rheostat offers total brightness control
- Locking ocular and high torque zoom ring
- Includes screw-in metal flip-up lens covers
- Nitrogen purged – water, shock and fog proof
- Hawke lifetime warranty
FOV: 0.7 – 3.8 m@100m
Ocular diameter: 43mm
Objective diameter: 68mm
Second focal plane