The long awaited composite stock from GRS is here. The GRS Berserk stock features GRS’s famous ergonomics and adjustability features, but in a tough and durable material that is lighter, and cheaper than laminate.
GRS have teamed up with Norway’s best composite molding company to produce one of the world’s best composite stocks. Made from 15% fibreglass reinforced Durethan, the GRS Berserk stock features rubber grip surfaces on forend and grip areas, pillar bedding, flush cup sling mounts and a QD tripod mount on the forend.
The GRS Berserk is excellence in a light and affordable package.
- The material is a 15% fibreglass reinforced Durethan.
- The composite stock will be made in one size, black colour and in right hand configuration only.
- The grip and forend is 5% slimmer than the Sporter Varmint.
- LOP 33.5- 36.5cm
- The surface under the rear stock has been lengthened so it will work better with the use of rear bags during prone shooting with bipods.
- The grip and fore end has rubber grip surfaces for better friction in wet conditions. The surface of the rest of the stock is also with a texture so it is very easy to grip.
- The stocks will have pillar bedding as standard, made from 65% glass.
- They come with flush cup sling mounts and push button sling loops.
- They will have one sling mount on the front stock for mounting bipods.
- The weight is approximately 1.3kg in the Tikka T3 inlet.