No products in the basket.
EX DISPLAY U.S Optics ER25 Horus 5-25×58 H37 Illuminated 0.1 MRAD Rifle Scope
This EX DISPLAY unit is still in excellent condition with some barely visible ring shadows. It includes the original box, paperwork & warranty! Overall condition: 9/10 – Grab a bargain
Perfect for any shooter, the US Optics ER-25HORUS 5-25x58mm Riflescope ER-25HORUS has been designed to keep you on point. This Riflescope from US Optics is made with a 12-position Illuminated Reticle System (IRS) paired with a HORUS Vision H37 reticle option that has been optimized for target engagement at long-range distances and at extreme-range in low light conditions. The proprietary thin film coatings on the US Optics ER-25HORUS Riflescope have been fused to the precision-ground and polished lenses to project sharp image resolution at over 85% light transmission beginning from the objective lens through the eyepiece. For a great way to sight your target, choose the US Optics 5-25x58mm ER-25 HORUS Riflescope.
- Magnification: 5-25x
- Objective Lens: 58mm
- 12-position Illuminated Reticle System (IRS) paired with a HORUS Vision H37 reticle option optimized for target engagement at long-range distances and when engaging targets at extreme-range in low light conditions.
- Proprietary thin film coatings fused to precision-ground and polished lenses project sharp image resolution at over 85% light transmission beginning from the objective lens through the eyepiece to ensure a crystal clear sight picture even in low light conditions.
- Adjustable eyepiece with a range of +2 to -3 diopter ensures a sharp and distinct reticle image.
- 32mm eyepiece and a 58mm objective at 5X magnification yield a 2.7mm exit pupil for rapid deployment of the IRS over a target.
- At 5X magnification the field of view at 100 yards spans 16.6 feet for maximum situational awareness through the sight picture.
- At 25X magnification the field of view at 100 yards spans 5.3 feet for maximum situational awareness through the sight picture.
- Low-profile Erector Repositioning Elevation Knob (EREK) is easily manipulated in any environmental condition including cold and inclement weather, with or without gloves.
- EREK incorporates a center screw for rough zeroing allowing maximum upward travel of 110 distinct, positive clicks per revolution in 1/10 MIL increments when adjusting the ER-25HORUS elevation with the EREK.
- Turret Parallax Adjustment Locater (TPAL) knob corrects perceived image shift, or parallax, at distances as near as 75 yards to infinity.
- US#3 windage knob with 105 distinct, positive clicks per revolution facilitates adjustment in 1/10 MIL increments.