American Defense Magnifier Swing Off Mount
The AD-SM-01 GEN 2 Magnifier Swing Off Mount features a lower 1⁄3rd co-witness when used on an AR15, M16, M4 flat top with Mil-Spec size iron sights. The GEN 2 Swing Mount features user adjustable tension and enhanced geometry on the swing arm mechanism. It enables the operator to flip the magnifier out of view for an unmagnified sight picture. It is configurable for a right or left direction of flip. Fits Magnifiers with a 30mm tube. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-SM-01 Magnifier Swing Off Mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
The AD-SM-01 Magnifier Swing Off Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-SM-01 Magnifier Swing Off Mount has the following specifications:
- Weight: 5.0ozs.