Nikko Stirling Panamax 4.5-14x50 AO SFP NON ILLUMINATED Half MilDot Riflescope
The Nikko Stirling 4.5-14x50 Half MilDot has been designed around an extremely wide angle field of view which is approx 20% more than the average comparable scopes on the market today.
The Nikko Stirling Panamax uses hard anodized high grade aluminium main tubes, the new design is not only visually appealing but also durable to handle heavy recoil rifles.
Available as well with parallax adjustment on bell (AO).This scope is sure to be a hit with hunters and recreational shooters everywhere.
|Popularity||Nikko Stirling Panamax 4.5-14x50 AO SFP NON ILLUMINATED Half MilDot Riflescope|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50mm|
|Tube Diameter||1 inch|
|Turret Click Value||1/4 MOA (0.25)|
- Tube Diameter: 1 inch - 25.4mm
- Lens Coating: Fully Multicoated
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime for manufacture defect issues.
- Sunshade Included: No
- Lens Covers Included: Yes - bikini style - NOT flip up
- Finish: Matte black
- Water/Fog and shock Proof: Yes
Magnification and reticle
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Yes
- Min Power magnification : 4.5x
- Max Power magnification : 14x
- Reticle Construction: Wire
- Reticle: 1/2 Mil-Dot
- Illuminated Reticle: No
- Holdover Reticle: Yes
- Reticle Focal Plane: 2nd
Adjustments, view and focus
- Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA - 30 full clicks up/down and left/right
- Turrets: Medium profile with screw on protective covers
- Finger Adjustable Turrets: Yes
- Click or Friction Adjustment: Click
- Reset to Zero Turrets: No
- Parallax Adjustment: 10 yards to infinity
- FOV ft at 100 yards - 9.7-29.1
- FOV m at 100m - 3.23-9.7
- Eye Relief - 3" - 80mm
- Click Value MOA - 1/4 with 30 full click range up/down and left/right
- Length - 369mm / 14.5"
- Nikko Stirling Panamax Wide Angle Lens
- Extreme Field of View - approx 20% more than std 1 scope
- 1 inch Main tube
- ¼ MOA Increments (7mm@100m)