In the past,
Traditional shooting methods will always form the foundation of good marksmanship.
The Xmount® Clamp was originally developed around military applications in order to allow firing from all positions. Its simplicity and ease of use
The Xmount® was designed and developed by a military Sniper with over 20 years of military experience in both training and combat environments to allow any type of weapon to be firmly secured in the device. After many years of getting by with poor shooting positions when the prone position could not be
Made in the United Kingdom with strict manufacturing processes using the best materials available, the Xmount® is a piece of equipment that you can rely upon for life. It has been tried, tested and used by the worlds most highly trained snipers, police marksman, civilian shooters and hunters, and has also proven its worth in combat environments. The Xmount® boasts a number of special features which increases the options for its use, they include;
- Picatinny rail: allowing shooters to attach equipment such as wind meters and elevation charts.
- Bubble level for anti cant, always allowing for perfect set up.
- Strapping loops for suspension from tree branches, building structures or simply strapping to the rear of your hunting pack.
This versatile weapon clamp has everything covered! The Xmount® is guaranteed for life and really is a must-have piece of kit to succeed in getting that all-important shot.
What makes the X-Mount better then its competition?
Competitors use bent steel which is the cheapest possible way of manufacturing a gun clamp. Bent steel is heavy and rusts when scratched along. Competitors options ;
1. Also made quite cheap with steel rods to support the sliding plate.
2. Handle snags on equipment and vegetation.
3. Screw protrudes outside of base, if this gets knocked it damages the screw making the whole unit US, need to replace handle and screw.
4. No anti cant set up (bubble level)
5. No strapping points for suspending or risking to kit when not attached to tripod.
7. Screw thread is exposed so it gets dirty and is hard to close.
8. Does not contain a rail for the fixture of wind meters and other equipment such as a torch.
9. Only supplied in one colour.
10. No guarantee.The rubber is coloured which reduces life and grip.
The Tactical Shooting Solutions Xmount has all these problems taken care of.