GRS Adjustable Stock, Warg Howa 1500 SA Brown
GRS Adjustable Stock, Warg Mauser M98 Brown
The GRS Warg is a stock made for the long range shooter - the shooters who use front mounted Night vision / thermal imaging equipment or top mounted bipods.
GRS Warg has our ergonomic grip with an angle of six percent, so your hand is in its best natural state. And of course our unique SpeedLock 2.0 system that makes it easier to adjust the length and height of the stock, and, importantly, to resist recoil from the heaviest calibers. The "AR" style fore end is made for the M Lok mounting system on accessories such as picatinny rails, sling studs, flush cups and so on.
GRS Warg is available in the same inlets and colours as the Bifrost.
|Popularity||GRS Adjustable Stock, Warg Howa 1500 SA Brown|
- Fiberglass reinforced body
- GRS SpeedLock II adjustment system
- LOP 35 - 38 cm
- 0.5” GRS Limbsaver Airtech recoil pad
- Total length 796 - 807 mm (depending on system inlet)
- Fore end width 42 mm
- Weight 1,350 grams in Tikka T3 inlet
- No bedding required
- Flush cup sling mounts and push button sling loops
- One sling mount on the front stock
- Canting of recoil pad in 5° increments
- Prepared for mounting Picatinny rails
- 1 Picatinny rail on the rear stock
- 2 pcs. quick detachable flush cup sling mounts
- Recommended torque settings 5.2 nm