Eberlestock A2CP Nosegunner Bino Pack - Loden
First-ever bino pack with a built-in holster for a handgun or rangefinder
The A2CP Nosegunner is the perfect backcountry binocular or camera chest-pack. It has a handy layout, with zippered side pockets that are perfect for small flashlights, game calls, etc., and a zippered interior pouch and divider for safe stowage of other small items. The Nosegunner fits most mid-size and smaller binoculars, and is also handy for cameras and other items that you want quick and easy access to. The improved 3D mesh harness is very comfortable and ultra-breathable and can be worn under a pack -- or removed if you're carrying the Nosegunner with our APSK Pouch Chest Mount Kit. The back panel on the harness features a MOLLE/PALS compatible webbing matrix, allowing you to attach accessories such as an A3SB Saddle Bag (with hydration), or one of our scabbard. On the backside of the Nosegunner, you'll see a built-in holster for a handgun or rangefinder.
*Lifestyle images used for illustrative purposes. Bag is available in colour Loden (green).
|Product Name A-Z||Eberlestock A2CP Nosegunner Bino Pack - Loden|
- Weight: 1 lbs 3 oz
- Dimensions: 8"h x 7.5"w (top) / 6.5"w (bottom) x 3.5"d
- 3D mesh harness
- MOLLE compatible shoulder harness
- Pistol/rangefinder holster
- Magnetic main compartment
- Two side zipper slip pockets for those small essential items
- Compatible with Eberlestock APSK chest suspension kit
- Secure integrated bino tether
Eberlestock offers a Simple Lifetime Warranty. If an Eberlestock product fails under normal use due to a defect in materials or workmanship, we will either repair or replace it. The lifetime of a product is determined by considering factors such as time since purchase, conditions of use, and maintenance.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident or negligence. Our gear is meant to work hard for many years and the expected normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty.
Any necessary repairs can be evaluated for warranty coverage by first sending photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your item is determined to fall outside of our warranty guidelines we can usually offer you repairs for a reasonable rate plus the cost of return shipping. An estimate will be given after photos have been evaluated, although a final cost will not be determined until the product has arrived. Cost is based on repair time.
- Items returned for warranty service must be clean. Items soiled with dirt, blood, or unknown substances may be refused and returned to the sender or will be assessed a $40 cleaning fee.
- Allow up to 8 weeks for your repair service.
- Please include a note that explains the issue with your item. Mark areas of concern.
- Please include good contact and shipping information.