Athlon Ares BTR GEN2 4.5-27×50 APLR3 FFP MOA HD IR Rifle Scope
Now £637.46 Was £749.95 Was £895.95
Out of stock (Contact us for availability.)
- Built off the success of the 1st generation Ares BTR, the GEN 2 is still a top-tier rifle scope, without the price tag.
- The Ares GEN 2 acquires a new stainless steel turret design, just like the Midas TAC and Ares ETR lines. The new turret design features sharper, more tactile clicks.
- Still featuring HD glass, a new optical system provides an even brighter and clearer image throughout the magnification range. A one-piece, precision-machined aircraft-grade aluminium 6061-T6 aluminium scope body, precision zero stop, and impeccable tracking will deliver precise, accurate results in any field.
|Product Name A-Z||Athlon Ares BTR GEN2 4.5-27×50 APLR3 FFP MOA HD IR Rifle Scope|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50mm|
|Tube Diameter||30 mm|
|Turret Click Value||1/4 MOA (0.25)|
- Magnification: 4.5-27
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Reticle: APLR3 FFP IR MIL, Glass Etched illuminated
- Surface Finish: Matte
- Lens Coating: Wide Band Fully Multicoated
- Extra Coating: Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material: 6061 Aluminium
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Exit Pupil: 11.1-1.8 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.9″
- Field of View @100 yards: 22.7-3.8 ft
- Click Value: 0.1 mil
- Adjustment range per rotation: 10 mil
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 24 mil
- Total Windage Adjustment: 24 mil
- Turret Style: Exposed Direct Dial
- Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus – 25 yards to infinity
- Purging Material: Argon
- Length: 13.8"
- Weight: 27.3 oz
- Made in China
- HD Glass gives you better light transmission, brighter, and sharper image.
- The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environments.
First Focal Plane Reticle:
- The first focal plane reticle stays valid at all power settings allowing you to fully utilize the specially designed reticle that shrinks or grows along with your target as you zoom in or out. The reticle offers quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details.
Etched Glass Reticle:
- Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil.
Advanced Fully Multicoated:
- Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses.
- XPL Coating gives you extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches or anything else mother nature can throw at you.
Precision Zero Stop System:
- The system allows you to lock down your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero mark even you are turning it in pitch-dark or blinded folded.
High Precision Erector System:
- The high precision erector system is processed by a high precision CNC machine with +/- 0.0001mm tolerance level to provide you with the most accurate power settings and smoothest magnification change.
6061 T6 Aluminum:
- The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminium tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world-class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.
Exposed Tactical Direct Dial:
- Exposed Direct Dial Turrets for elevation and windage allow you to quickly make adjustments as you needed and engage your target within a blink of your eyes.
One Piece Tube Construction:
- Heat-treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one-piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product.
- Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater.
- Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside.
- Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Argon Purging uses inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability.
In the box?
- Athlon Ares BTR GEN2 4.5-27×50 APLR3 FFP MOA HD IR Rifle Scope.
Athlon Lifetime Warranty:
- When things go unexpectedly or accidents happen, rest assured, Athlon Optics carry a lifetime transferable warranty. Athlon guarantees to repair or replace your product if damaged through normal use. No charge; No receipt; No Registration required.
- Download Manual HERE